Chapter 2

Shadow POV

I saw Sonic slowly falling asleep.

I used one end of the blanket and covered him. We stayed like that for what felt like 15 minutes. I lowered the volume on the TV and fell asleep.

Dark Sonic POV

He's finally asleep so I can finally talk to Shadow.

After 15 minutes, Dark Shadow was in front of me. We sat down.

We were in a blank black space. Nothing there but us.

"Sonic doesn't have a clue..." I whined.

"neither does Shadow, I mean... Sonic is so obvious!" he whined too.

"we're useless at this point. They won't listen to us. But let's give them a chance to figure it out themselves, they'll thank us later" I said and he just nodded.

"Shadow is waking up, bye!"

"bye then"

Shadow POV

I woke up and noticed Sonic was still asleep.

I got up and covered Sonic with the blanket. I went to the kitchen to make something to eat because I had nothing better to do.

"what is that Faker doing to me?" I groaned since my head hurt.

I looked in the fridge and saw hotdogs. I also saw a jar of chilli and decided to make chili dogs.

I boiled the water zo let the hotdogs cook.

I was done after half an hour.

I walked into the living room. I had two place, each had 3 chili dogs on them.

I saw Sonic waking up and he jumped when he sensed them. I just chuckled at this.

I have him his plate and sat next to him.

"why?" I heard Sonic. "why what?"

"why are you good towards me?" he asked and I thought about it. "to be honest, I don't really know"

"because you're stupid..."

I heard Dark but decided to ignore him.

We finished and I put the tables on the coffee table.

We were watching TV again. We watched "The Big Bang Theory" and after that the news. The lady that was in front of the camera was a blonde and had blue eyes. She looked just like her.

Sonic POV

I looked at Shadow and saw him, staring at the TV. He had tears in his eyes. I emidiatelly noticed why.

I quickly turned off the TV and hugged Shadow, putting his head on my shoulder.

I hugged him protictevely and stroked his quills as he started sobbing.

I didn't know how to comfort him so I started singing quietly.

"So I never really knew you, God I really tried to, blindsided, addicted...

That we can really do this really was I foolish..."

He was sobbing uncontrollably and I stroked his quills and rubbed his back.

"talking to my lawyer she
said: 'where'd you find thus guy' Say young people fall in love with wrong people some time..."

I felt him calming down and decided so continue singing, still stroking his quills.

"Some mistakes get made that's alright that's okay, you can thing that you're in love when you're really just in pain..."

He hugged me and cryed into my shoulder.

I hugged him too.

"Some mistakes get made that's already that's okay..."

He was still crying.

"they said it's better than lost then never had loved at all..."

He looked at me and his eyes were redder and puffy. I wiped the tears away and he was still crying. It hurt me seeing him like this.

"I... L-l-loved h-her..." he cried.

"don't worry Shadow... I'm here... You're not alone anymore..."