story #3

*To the guy who was my sister's first love*
Hey there big man!  How have you been. It's been a long time i haven't heard from you. I remember the days my ears would bleeed by listening to your name cos all my sister did was talk about you. You you you you you you, Everything she talked about she had you in them. I understood that after 20 fucking years my sister has finally fallen in love.  I was happy and wanted to know who it was.  And then i saw ya, The college stud who was known for just hooking up w girls and leaving em. But when i saw you that innocent face fooled me too. I thought exactly like my sister that you're different.  A sober mature and understanding guy who has his future sorted and wants to work to get a better one. I mean you faked your actions so well i couldn't believe it.  You and Di were known as the dream couple.  My sister being a nerd, shy, hopeless romantic,  oldschool typo lady and you being the hot,  classy, forward typo man.  It was a wierd combination but it was a classy one.  For the first 2 years you guys were almost on every other lip. Everyone would just gossip about y'all. My sister used to smile and blush at your name and i thought she was happy. But oh who knew, i misunderstood my sister's smile for her happiness. Who knew she'd be crying herself to sleep everynight. Who knew she was hiding pain and agony behind that smile.  And she used to get scared at your name.  Who knew you used to assault her everyday and force her sexually.  Who knew you'd be such an asshole. I decided to finish you and your story for making my sister suffer. I did come to your house but got to know you left the country. I waited for you to comeback. Meanwhile even Di shifted to Bangalore for work and her life had moved on. But my life goal was to destroy you and make you suffer. For 3 years, everyday i would wait outside your house waiting for you to come, Until one fine day when it did happen.  You did walk in but w a lady who was pregnant .
I almost had bashed your face across the wall had the lady not stopped me. You asked me to give you a chance to explain.  And i told you I'll be back soon.  I met Di that night and got to know her new boyfriend used to do all that too.
I thought it's fair to give you a chance.
I came the next day, to listen to what you had. And when i heard the truth from you and her current guy... I cried!.  I never thought a girl like my sister would do this.  She forced you guys and blackmailed you for money and threatened saying she'll file a case of rape if y'all didn't help. She gave enough torture for you to be numb all your life. She forced you to get laid by saying she'll be your wife. She got it filmed secretly and Finished your life discretely. That night i was the most embarrased man on earth. I returned home and hugged my sister and slept on her lap. The next morning, the cops greeted her with a slap. This time it was a swap,  it was a female who laid the trap.  Rapes are not always intended towards women. We're weak too,  we face them even if we're men. May it be 1 or may it be 10, You don't know why, where and when. But once it happens,  you're not you. I feel you. And I'm sorry for everything you and 100's like you had to go through. Life sometimes is rude, but get up and fight dude. I remember it's your birthday tomorrow and I'll be there i promise. I hope you  your wife and child are fine. I hope they get happier and fine just like wine after an old nine.

From, 
The guy who's sister ruined your life