story #2

To the girl who ran out of love
Where did i go wrong?  What had i done to have you leave this way?
When it all started, i was happy.  I had the charm.  The smile, the vibe.  We could just feel it.
Every day I'd wait for you after college, with every minute passing my excitement to meet you used to raise. When i would meet you,  there would be a big smile on my face.  I'd be very happy. You were the  sunshimento my dark life. With you life was way better. Until the day college ended, we were all sad.  But you,  you were a whole different level of low.  I did ask you what was wrong  but no response came from you.  After college ended, we just wouldn't meet or spend time anymore.  Everything was the same from my side.  My feelings for you did not change. I was just always obsessed w you. But then, you started acting weird. You just wouldn't feel it the same way.  You were changed.  I would not know what to do.  Until one friday night, you just came to me and told me it's all over and you left.  I was shocked. I did not know what to say.  For days and months,  i was all naive, Feeling absolutely nothing. I would tell everyone i was alright, but it could be seen that i was lying to everyone as well as me.  Until after a year, i ran into you randomly. I was shocked. And started walking looking away from you. and you confronted me.  And that is when you told me.  A month before we broke up you met a writer from the college.  And started talking and soon started feeling for him. And you did not know what to do because he would have you in your words but you couldn't find my feelings for you.  He'd make you feel special w his words.  You'd find yourself in it. And you said that he loved you a lot and you loved him to an extent that i did not matter.  I know i was a guy friendly w everyone, Who'd enjoy life but when w you would live life to the fullest. But you said you ran outta love for me. Was it that easy?  I just wanna know if i deserved it.   I loved you enough but you just wouldn't be satisfied w it. 
I hope you're reading this,  and you're finding yourself in my words. I hope now you realize how much you meant to me and how much i loved you.

Now I'm a writer too,  but let me tell you
There was no one after you, i just couldn't get over you. I couldn't fall in love with anyone else, and you uhhh, Look at you, you'd just go along w new guyss.. Phewwww. You know what bitch.  I just hate you.
I'd loved you more than you'd know.  unlike something what you'd do, you just used me and left. And eversince I'd just wept :(.
There have been nights after you left where because of the damage you did i never slept.
I had to improve,  i had to be better was a promise I'd kept.
Although he left you,  I was always there for you.
But now honestly everytime i look at you,  the only words that come outta my mouth are
FUCK YOU

Your sincerely,
The guy you ran outta love for ☺