CHAPTER 9

"I thought you are 23"-Johnny

"Hehe, should I call you Johnny oppa then?"

"Oh just call me Johnny!"-Johnny

"Okay if you say so"

"We should hang out sometimes! You know 99 line!"-Mark

"Sure I would love too, and thanks Jaehyun oppa"

"No prob!"-Jaehyun

"Don't worry Yeseol I know Taeyong will be a great husband!"-Johnny

"Well he better did"-Jaehyun

"Yep!"-Mark

After some hour there are not much guest again. Only NCT127 members that are still here. Suddenly my parents and Taeyong's parents called us and we go to them.

"Since you guys are already married" Taeyong's mother talks first.

"We got a gift for you guys" My Father continues the sentence.

"You guys will have your own house!"-My Mother

"Of course you guys will live together and you will sleep in that house tonight!"-Taeyong's Mother

"How about our stuff?"-Taeyong

"Its all done!"-Taeyong's Father

"Here is the key!" My father said while handing me the key.

"Thanks dad! mom!" I said to them while smiling.

"You deserve it darling"-Taeyong's mom

"Thank you mom, dad"-Taeyong

After that I change my dress into a normal clothes and remove all the hair pins on my hair and make up. I just wear a white t-shirt tucked in my blue jeans.

And Taeyong did the same. Accidentally we wear the same clothes. Great now we look like a couple now I thought. We have lunch together at the mall.

 We have lunch together at the mall

[AFTER LUNCH]

I got into Taeyong's car and he start driving to the address of the new house.

Twenty minutes later we got infront of the house and Taeyong park his car infront of the house. Luckily there's fence infront of the house.

I unlock the front door and it looks so big. Its already cold inside, I guess our parents turn on the air conditioner before.

I take off my shoes and got inside looking around. Taeyong got inside too and I guess he looks at the bedroom.

"Do we have to share a room?" I ask him.

"No I guess"-Taeyong

"Oh okay great"

I search for the bedroom that have my stuff and finally I find it at the second floor infront of Taeyong's room.

This house is kinda huge. I change my clothes and wash my hair and face. After that I decide to take a nap.

[TIMESKIP, 05.30 PM]

I wake up and take a bath. I only take twenty minutes. I wear my clothes and go downstairs.

"Where's the dinner?"-Taeyong

"Make it yourself"

"We are already married, aren't you the one who should make it?" Taeyong says while raising one of his eyebrow.

"So what?We even don't like each other"

"Don't mess with me, Yeseol" Taeyong said while walking towards me.

[END OF CHAPTER 9]