Chapter 4

Sabrina's POV

Once I got over to Matthew's he wasn't inside the Cabin. I placed my bag on the little kitchen table and walked outside to hear voices near the lake.

I walked over there to witness Matthew talking to some older girls.
"What the fuck"I said

walking back into the cabin. I destroyed everything from top to bottom
I ran back inside and grabbed my bag and went back home.
*

As I got off the bus Matthew called me.
"Hello"I said.

"Sabrina,where are you because someone broke into my house destroyed everything then "Matthew said.

"Holy shit, who would do such a thing"I said waking inside my house.

"So are you still coming over?"Matthew asked.

"No I have to study sorry maybe next weekend"I said.

"Alright but if you change your mind then you know where I'll be"Matthew said hanging up.
I walked to my room and watch Netflix until I feel asleep.

*

It was about 9:44pm and Matthew text me earlier saying that he's not at the cabin anymore so I threw on a bikini, some shorts, a shirt, and vans grab my phone and got on the bus to beach.

As I stepped off the bus,I saw that no one was there so I walked over to a bench and threw off my shirt and shorts with my shoes and kept my phone in a little hole that was under the bench.

I started to walk along the beach then danced around a little bit. I splashed in the water and was laughing. I didn't realize that someone was watching me.

"Hello"I said looking at the person who was at the other end staring at me.
"Whatever"I said and kept on walking.I turned around and saw the person starting to run over to me.

I didn't move which was weird because like any other black person I would have been across the Mexican border.

But my legs wouldn't move no matter what. As the person got closer to me my legs became more stiff.

It wasn't until he or she was about 2 feet away from me, that my legs were moving again but now I could see the persons face.

It was Matthew but I told him I was studying so I turned around and ran. I looked back to see him right behind me,

after a couple of mins of still running I stopped but he kept on running so I tripped him and ran back to my stuff grab it and ran home.

Once I was home I got a text from a blocked number
'You got away this time'
"Holy hell"I said out loud. If that wasn't Matthew then who was it. I walked up stairs and tried to forget about that text.

Lily POV

"Did you get her?"Cameron asked me.

"No she got away"I whispered.

"She what!"Cameron shouted.