Chapter 5

Matthew's POV

*2 weeks later*

I really don't like that Sabrina is always hanging with Dylan more than me. Yeah I understand that I'm busy,
but when ever I'm free she can't because she has to be with Dylan.
I was woken by my thoughts when Nash walked through the door

"What's up bro?"I said.

"Nothing but I do need to talk to you"Nash said.

"About what?"I asked.

"Why has Cam been hanging out with Lily, isn't she in like 9th grade,not jealous or anything,it's just whenever I get here Lily,is always leaving. I wonder why"Nash said.

"Me too?"I asked.

"They could be sleeping with each other"Nash guessed.

"You could be right man,how about we call Cam and tell him we need to talk to him."I said

"Yeah where's my phone at"Nash said.

He pulled his phone out his front pocket an texted Cam.A couple mins later, Cam walked through the door.

"Hey Cam, come sit down we need to talk"Nash said as Cam followed.

"Are you sleeping with Lily?"I asked.

He started to laugh,"Hell no she is a 9th grader like for real guys,but I'll see y'all later"Cam said walking out the front door.

Cam's POV

Holy shit I thought Matt knew about the plan.Thank god he didn't. I got in my car and drove to Lily's school.

Once I got there I walked around the school because no one in the hallways. As I was walking down a hallway,

I heard her voice.I ran over to the voices to see Lily at her locker talking to herself. I walked up to her and pushed her against her locker.

"Cameron what are you doing here?"she asked.

"Fucking Matt and Nash asked if we were sleeping together"I said.

"Why would they ask that?"she asked.

"I don't know but when you come to my apartment go out the back door because I don't need this shit"I stated.

We stood there for a couple minutes then Lily smashed our lips together but I pulled away.

"What the hell Lily I don't like you in that way,we're only doing this to destroy Sabrina,that's our main plan that's it nothing else."I said
walking out of the school and back to my apartment.

*after school*

Sabrina's POV

I walked out of my last period, an over to my locker. I but my books in there and as I closed it,

Dylan smashed our lips together.Through the kiss I imagined the first time I kissed Matthew,and how much I missed him.I wonder if he missed me.