Training in the ocean

They all arrived at a hotel it was a very nice hotel that was somehow very "Japanese style" (you know, with the onsen and stuff, which is a Japanese public bath. Yeah, I'm half Japanese, so yeah), that was built specially for UA students, who came here every year, since a long time. As they entered the hotel, Hawaiian women came to see them, wearing a yukata (a kimono, but thinner, for summer) covered with hibiscuses, which made them feel like they were home, but not that much at the same time. The Hawaiian ladies greeted them and gave instructions of how was going to go the internship and then gave rules to follow, while they were on this island. Then they were told their room numbers and went to their room to leave their luggages.

Sero and Denki were together and Bakugou and Kirishima were there too. The whole squad was here, except for Mina (obviously), whom they felt bad for. The squad left their luggages at the entrance of the room and looked at the room which had the same feeling of "home but not really". There were four futons (Japanese bed) on the floor. There was a sliding door separating the futons in groups of two.

"I'm going on this side with Bakugou. You guys go on this side." Kirishima said with his usual excitement.

"Okay." they answered.

Kirishima winked at Sero with a smirk, while Sero blushed and discreetly pouted ironically, thinking about sleeping next to Kaminari. They installed themselves next to their futon. Sero's luggage was a little bit too full, because as he opened his luggage, it looked like an explosion of clothes. They were all over the floor.

"Oh wait, let me help you bro." Denki said.

"Oh, me too!" Kirishima said popping his head out of the door, after hearing the clothes jump around the place.

They all started picking up Hanta's clothes. T-shirts, socks, pants and... underwears? Kaminari picked up the black boxer without realising what it was. He looked at it wondering what it was. He left the other clothes he picked up in a pile on the tatami (Japanese mat made of straw) and took the left side of the boxer to see what it was. Realising what it was, he blushed and threw the boxer backwards into Sero's face.

"Ummh... H- here's... your underwear." he said.

Sero started blushing as well under the piece of cloth covering his face, then quickly putted it into the wardrobe. Kirishima giggled at the situation. They finished picking up Sero's clothes and putted them into the wardrobe as well.

Earlier, they were told to get ready for the next class. They were going to train in the ocean, so they took their swimsuits and got changed in the bathroom.

Once they were done changing, they joined the other students for class and the teacher explained what they were about to do.

"Okay. So in a few minutes, we are going to go into the sea and you are going to save puppets who are drowning. We are going to have people of this island helping us and playing the villains. They are quite good at swimming. Midnight and Present Mic will be making sure no wild creatures come in the area, so you can be reassured. The training will start in 3...2...1... GO!"

Every student ran into the sea, then swimming, trying to spot the puppets and the villains. A while later, all the puppets were saved, and all the villains were defeated, so they were asked to come back to the seashore. Kaminari was completely tired and quickly crawled on the beach and resting, waiting for the others to come back. He looked at his comrades, tired as well, then saw Sero coming out of the water.

He have never really seen Sero shirtless, not even in the changing room, because he was really quick when it comes to changing clothes. This was the first time he have seen him like this and what he saw was probably the hottest thing he had ever seen. His hair was flattened and shiny, water dripping on his chest and shoulders. His whole body was wet and his sweat mixed with water was shining and covering his beautifully traced six pack, that he usually never shows, because of his shyness. Denki cold almost see him walking in slow motion, with a flirty grin on his face. But unfortunately, he couldn't stare at him forever, since Hanta glanced at him, smiling cutely after seeing that he was being stared at. Denki blushed and immediately looked away.

He thought he was going crazy, but Hanta thought the same thing about Denki, while seeing him lying down on the sand, his elbows sitting him up a bit and his eyes squinting a bit from the powerful sunlight, the same sunlight that made his sexy body shine. Sero blushed as well, while Kirishima giggled at these cute reactions.

To the eyes of the teacher, this internship was to train in extreme conditions, but it was also partly a vacation, since the training were going to be very tiring and they were in Hawaii, so why not enjoy their time here. They offered the students ice creams after the training and they all ate happily in the shadow of a big palm tree.