Zayn Fucking Malik

I'm pretty sure 1419217172 other people have written rants about this topic but damn WHY IS ZAYN SO UNDER-APPRECIATED??

This is something I will never understand. Why doesn't he have as much Twitter followers as the rest of the boys? Why do people call him a scary looking terrorist?

I mean what? Okay if he's a terrorist then feel free to terrorize me any day Zayn. I'm leaving my bedroom door unlocked for you.

We're not even talking about any other guy here. This is Zayn Malik, mind you. Only one of the hottest and most perfect human beings to ever walk this earth. No he's not even human because he looks too majestic for words.

It also annoys me that producers don't let Zayn make the most of his vocal skills in their songs? Like the last time he ever belted really crazy high notes (not falsettos) in songs was in Another World --- and that was from the FIRST FUCKING ALBUM. He's vocally capable of anything WHY ARENT THE PRODUCERS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Ugh. It's like they don't even realize that they've got a pot of gold right in front of them.

Idk man Zayn deserves all the love in the world and it's really sad. Management is doing a shit job of taking care of him. If he leaves the band and makes a hiphop/rnb album with Naughty Boy, I won't even blame him
But I really don't want that to happen coz my life can't end just yet.

Sighhh. I'm just gonna go stuff my mouth with junk food while listening to all of Zayn's fantabulous solos.