Chapter 7

-Alice's POV-

I walk out of the bathroom seeing that it's now almost 9am I walk into my room and get changed *her outfit is in the picture besides the shoes* I slip the necklace around my neck and the bracelets around my wrists. I also straighten my hair as I brushed it out, then putting on eyeliner. I make sure I look nice as I hear someone moving around in our room, thinking it's one of the guys I walk to my bed and grab my chuck Taylor converse, just then my door opened and in came one person I never thought that would be awake this early except for food. "Hey dean, what are you doing up so early?" I asked still surprised that he was awake. "Well shouldn't I being asking you questions, first I know that you were Randy last night but you never came back, did you realize how worried we were about you?" Dean said making me feel bad. "No I didn't realize that I'm sorry. How about this I cancel breakfast with Randy or do you wanna wake up Roman and Seth and then you guys can have breakfast with us?" I asked him starting to get hungry. He looked at the clock and said "Its 9:25 now, sure I'm hungry, you wanna call Randy and have him come over here just so in case we need help we have it" as he walked into Romans room to wake him up. I grab my phone and text him hey Randy, dean and the guys wanna come with are you ok with that? and went to go wake up Seth. "SETH WAKE UPUnless you want me to cut all your hair off" and with that he jumped up and out of bed covering his head with his hands saying "You wouldn't be that cruel, and why are you waking me up at 9:30 in the morning!" He said annoyed. "Well sorry for trying to be a nice sister and wanting to take you and the guys out to breakfast with..." Then I mumbled "Randy" as I said his name I walked out cause I heard my phone going off, when I picked it up I saw that Randy was calling me. "Hey Randy" I said walking into my room "Hey Alicat, so the guys are coming with us?" He asked sounding upset. "Well yeah if that's ok with you, and how about you head down here so we can just leave when they're done getting ready" I said hearing the doorbell ring, as I opened it I saw Randy standing there smiling as he said "well I'm already hereand yeah I actually want to talk to Seth"