chapter 12

-Dean's POV-
  I'm so happy for Randy and Alice, they are finally together and are so happy together. But the only negative would be that they would have to hide it from Stephanie and Hunter cause knowing them they will cause there lives to be a living hell. Happily right now we don't have to worry about that RAW is tomorrow so Randy, Seth and Roman are heading to the gym but me and Ali are doing something a little different. Since there's a park near by me and her are gonna take a jog with April and Phil (Cm punk and Aj). They have been here for a few minutes were just waiting for the new couple to join us with there presence. 

  "Come on Randy we've gotta go!" Yelled Roman pounding his hand on the door.

  "Ok sorry, alright bye babe" Randy said as he kissed Ali on the forehead before chasing after Seth and Roman. April and Phil aww at them while I just chuckle as Ali turns to a cherry.

  "Alright you guys ready to go?" Ali asked us putting on her shoes. We all nodded and walked down the stairs and outside.

-Alice's POV-

As we head outside I turn my music on seeing that dean and Phil had gone ahead already, leaving me and April behind. I laughed as me and april already have our music going while they are trying to put them on while running. We had just passed two blocks till we reached the park I didn't see a sign of the guys since we had passed them about 10 minutes ago, I take my headphones off and take a breather for a quick second. April stops next to me grabbing her water to take a drink, as do I grabbing mine off my hip. 
  "How do you think the rest of the WWE is gonna react when they hear that you and Randy are an item?" April asks me almost reading my mind.

  "I'm hoping that they will like us together but the two people I'm worried about is Steph and Hunter cause they don't like me I'm fine with that but I don't want them taking it out on him" I said as we started jogging again

  "Yeah I agree with you, I was nervous to show that me and Phil were dating but that was when we had just had that storyline and I didn't want people thinking about us being fake about us really dating. I mean my character on TV is a crazy chick when I'm really not." She said before we both put our headphones on and ran for another half hour before we ran to into the guys and said we were gonna head back to the hotel and then go to the mall and buy some new clothes. We ran back to the hotel into our rooms, and said we would meet back up in twenty minutes. I got into my room and saw that nobody was here so I walked into the bathroom and took a shower getting the sweat off my body. I walked into my room and grabbed my shorts and a shield t-shirt. Brushed my hair and teeth before spraying myself with the key perfume and slipping my converses on. After I was done grabbed my phone and ran out the door to April's room to wait for her.
*skip the shopping trip*

We had shopped alot I got some new yoga pants and a whole bunch of clothing.

  "Do you wanna go to the gym with Paige and me tomorrow before RAW starts?" April asks me as we walk into the hotel lobby with our bags in our hands.

  "Sure I'll message you when I wake up and we can head straight there". I said as we separated into our rooms. I open my door seeing that Roman and Randy were wrestling on the floor while Phil, Dean and Seth were cheering on the two. I clear my throat signaling that I was in the room and walked off in the direction to my room with my bags. I close the door behind me putting the bags down on my bed not realizing that Randy had walked into the room and wrapped his arms around my waist.

  "How was girl time with April? I came back after the gym to see you and dean had said you went to the mall with her" he said sitting down on the bed watching me as I went through my bags.

  "It was fun, to finally have girl time and she and Paige want to go to the gym with me before RAW starts tomorrow" I said putting my stuff away that I had gotten.

   "That sounds fun, I'll just go to the gym with the guys again to then." He said yawning a little bit. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:30, I grabbed my phone ordered us some pizza and grabbed a movie from the shelf, I put in the nightmare before Christmas and as I just put it in a heard the door bell go off Randy got off the bed and went to pay for our pizza. He brought the pizza in the room as I was already sitting on the bed placed it on the bed and sat down next to me. About an hour into the movie we were snuggled up in each others arms under the blanket, randy had put the empty pizza box on the floor. I yawned as my eyes slowly started to close and I fell asleep in Randy's arms.

    ***Yayy I updated, ok I really like this chapter. I hope you guys like it too comment, favorite and follow thanks that would be much appreciated. I know I don't update that often but now I'm off of school and a vacation this week I'll have more time to update. Hope you guys enjoy it and give me an idea of what I should do for the next chapter, should randy and alice come out about them being a couple right away or should they hide it from people for a little while***
  ~Kelsey (Bvb_Lunaticfringe)