13:Decisions

"Don't touch him!" I yell. Chad rolled his eyes. "What are you going to do to him?"

"That is for me to know and you to listen to." He walked to the room Xavier was in.

"Leave him alone!" I started pulling at the chains. He smirks at me and leaves the door open so I can listen. I covered my ears trying to block out the sound. I glance at the door hoping Chad will come out. But he didn't.

I take my hands off my ears for a quick second and hear moans. "What the fuck?" I moved over so I could see what's going on. The chains were long enough, to wear I could see.

I saw Chad fucking Xavier and Xavier with his head back. I covered my mouth and crawled back over to the wall. I covered my ears and started screaming. I saw Chad from the corner of my eye walk out in just his boxers. "What bitch!" He says. I just continued screaming. He comes over to me and puts his hand over my mouth.

"If you want to keep that baby. I suggest you shut up!" He took his hand away from my mouth, and I looked down. "Why were you screaming?"

"I...I got bad memories in my head." He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." He gets up and walks back to Xavier's room. I heard something.

"Someone's here." I saw the door open and it was the headmaster. I curled up in a ball, as Chad started yelling at him. I felt my face being pulled up.

"You told him I got you pregnant?" The headmaster says. I nodded.

"Well, you did. You said, you use protection. But, you know, you didn't."

"Yes I did! How are you going to tell me what I did? You were unconscious!"

"You were the only one that had sex with me!" I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. "See! There's a baby in there! And you took my virginity!" I slapped him and pushed him away. He grabbed my neck.

"I can make you lose the baby as quick as you got the baby. Don't disrespect me."

"Get the fuck off me." I slapped him again. "Go ahead, kill it. But, that means, you have to kill me. Because, it's inside me. So it's not going to be easy." I whispered.

"Put her chains exactly on the wall so she can't move her hands. She had too much freedom." The headmaster says to Chad and Chad does it. They started talking, Chad is so stupid. I pulled on the chains making them longer again. They didn't even pay attention to me. I crawled behind the head master and put the chains around his neck tightly. He elbowed me in the stomach.

"Chad! You didn't lock them in place so she couldn't move!" My stomach may hurt, but I didn't loosen my grip. I felt him go limp in my arms and I dropped him. I kicked him, and he didn't move. I seen my leg bleeding. I lost the baby. And I knew it. I grabbed the Gun that was behind me and pointed it at chad.

"Where's the key to the chain?"

"Go ahead! Shoot me! You shoot me and you will never find the key! You and Xavier will be stuck here!" He says. I shot him in the leg. "where's the key!"

"No!"

"You're dead." I mumbled and shot him in the head. I heard someone and I turned to see the headmaster. I pointed the gun at him. "Don't move." I warned.

"It's your last bullet. Choose wisely." He says.

I sighed, "I won't shoot you. Unless, you do something."

"What?"

"I need you to take Xavier back to school."

"I'm not taking him back without taking you back."

"I'm going to come back. Just not now. In a week, come and get me. And take me back to school. Deal?"

"If you aren't here when I come back then you are in serious trouble. But we will always find you. No matter where you are."

"Alright." We shake on it and he grabs Xavier and throws me the key and leaves. I unlocked the chains and ran upstairs with the gun. Fully loaded. I walk around hoping no one would try to stop me from leaving. I ran outside, and limp down the street. A car came up beside me.

"Hey! Need a lift?" They smirk and I was filled with relief.

.

.

.
Who is it???