ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

a/n i'm not going to be describing each day of press they have bc that'd be extra.
——————————————————————-
after press...

kenna, matt, laila, and kaitlyn all left yesterday night after we went swimming. and today we're going back on set to finish filming for season two. i was so upset because we were working on our last episode even though it was a two day shoot.

i got up and got dressed into a white tube top and grey nike sweats. i topped it off with a cute messy bun and some air forces.

i walked out to find josh sitting in the living room on his phone. he seemed pretty deep in thought. he eventually looked up, saw me and smiled that adorable smile of his.

he got up to give me a quick peck on the lips before asking if i was ready to leave. i nodded and we headed to set. only stopping to get coffee.

once we arrived on set we started hugging everyone we saw. i was on the brink of tears but i blinked them back. josh noticed this and engulfed me into a hug. the tears started falling. i had to leave him and everyone else. they were some of my favorite people and i was rarely going to see them again, since we're all going to different places after filming.

josh and i headed to the makeup trailer where we found everyone else sitting and crying, which made us start crying. we went into a group hug before i said "one more day, we have one more day" and sofia continued with "and let's make the best of it"

that day after filming we all went out for dinner. after dinner we went ice skating. i didn't know how to ice skate so i kept falling. josh eventually came over to help me. i started getting the hang up but i was still bad. we decided to head back to the apartment and have a huge cast sleepover.

everyone brought something with them while driving back. snacks, drinks, food, games, speakers, and extra blankets + pillows. once we got to the apartment we decided to have it in me and josh's apartment since it was the cleanest.

we binged hsm and our show until around 1. we then had karaoke which was mostly filled with sobbing and laughter as was the movie/show watching. we danced to hsm songs and just had so much fun.

it was great spending time with all of them. we ended up staying up until we had to start getting ready to head to set. so we all went back to our own apartments after cleaning everything up because we made a mess.

josh and i started talking about our lives and how we're going to keep in touch after filming ends, since we live in different parts of california but we can still visit each other. we talked about if we were going to college which i wasn't sure about and if i was going i'd go to ucla.

he said he'd also go to ucla which would be cool since we'd be together. we finished cleaning the rest by ourselves, and just sat there. we didn't talk nobody and to. we just sat and enjoyed being together.

"you know i love you right" josh said out of no where
"i know bubba and i love you too" i said smiling at him before giving him a kiss
"i'm going to miss you so much" he said about to start crying
"don't cry bubba we'll visit each other and facetime every day" i said playing with his hair
"promise" he said lifting his head up and holding out his pinkie
"i promise" i said wrapping my pinkie around his

we got up and got ready to go to set. after leaving and actually getting to set we were all bawling our eyes out. the entire cast and i mean ENTIRE sat in a circle in the cafeteria.

we went in a circle sharing our favorite memories from filming we each gave speeches. sort of like how in middle school the 8th graders would give a speech on the last show night of the performance. (theatre reference)

we sang we're all in this together while holding hands in the circle. we were all choking back tears and would occasionally laugh if someone started crying just to ease the pain.

after singing we all hugged and went to start filming. it was so much harder to film knowing it was our last day.

"god ricky i'm still in love with you" i yelled at josh we were in the middle of a scene at least i was supposed to be crying "but no you had to go and break me by dumping me to get back together with nini!! WHO DOES THAT i get you've been together for a while but you can't just break up with me because your ex comes to visit, i was stupid to believe you loved me"

"i do love you, i've loved you since the day i met you. you're so sweet and funny and talented and kind you're an amazing person with the best personality. you're so beautiful and you make me a better person. i know you probably think i don't feel the same way but i do, i love you. we've became so close in a matter of months and there's nothing about it that i would change. you are the best thing that's happened to me, i was stupid to try and get back together with nini. it was an impulsive decision and it was dumb of me. i can't believe i ever jeopardized our relationship" he said as ricky, or so i thought. at this point i was crying which was good for the scene

"really?" i asked looking longingly into his eyes
"really" he said before pulling me into a kiss which became more a make out then kiss. i pulled away and said "i should probably go my parents are waiting for me" i said giving him one more quick kiss before walking out the door.
"AND....CUT" tim yelled through the megaphone "THATS A WRAP ON SEASON TWO OF HSMTMTS" he added
"amazing job improvising that josh, it seemed so realistic" tim said
"thanks" i heard josh say
"that was all improvised" i asked
"yea, i just used how i actually felt about you and added some things to make it seem like ricky saying it's to macie" he said
"oh" i said
"yea" he said then he pulled me into a kiss, which lasted longer than expected.
"HEY GET A ROOM" we heard frankie yell making us pull apart and laugh.

that was it. that was the end of the most amazing thing ever.

𝔸𝕟𝕕...𝕔𝕦𝕥

———————————————————————
a/n well that's the end of this story thank you all so much for reading. i really hope you all enjoyed this story. i put a lot of effort into it and i might go back later and adjust a few things but idk yet. thank you all so much for reading and i love you guys mwah💗