Chapter 1: A New World

🔯

HIS GOD HAD DIED

SADNESS, RAGE AND THIRST FOR POWER ACCUMULATED IN THE SISTERS

THEY STARTED A WAR TO WIN THE "DOMAIN"

AND THEY WERE CORRUPTED BY IT

ONLY ONE OF THEM WOULD BECOME....

EVA

🔯

This world where you live is made up of a single continent, called ELOAH. This place is full of wonders, great towns, great cities, mysterious and gloomy places that have a history behind.

Even the most powerful or normal people have their own story, full of lies for a purpose beyond normal.

One of those people is Elizabeth, a warrior, resourceful and very skilled, she has a story to tell.

It lies in the Mountain Village, near the capital of Amnesia, The rest that she tells you.

NARRATOR: ELIZABETH

Waiting, waiting, I've been waiting here for hours on top of this house, it's almost midnight, you wonder what am I doing here? It is easy, harassing the rebel leader of "The Forgotten", his name is Red Baron, I wait for the orders of my team to continue the mission, but since they are going to speculate, nothing has happened, it is a cloudy night and having a mountain to many meters away prevents me from seeing much, by the way, I am in a mountain village.

While I wait for the signal from my team, I can only admire the great mountain that I have a few meters from me, it is huge ... shit, what am I doing ?, I am easily distracted, I have to concentrate.

Suddenly an explosion arises meters from my position, manages to stun me a little because of the sound, but more than anything it scares me, Because my team are my sisters, they are called Emily, Sophia and Mia, I will call them quickly on the radio that I have with me, they worry me too much, even though we chose this job, we knew what could happen.

--Emily, are you okay? -- I ask my sister desperately on the radio.

The radio starts ringing instantly, Emily replies --Elizabeth, the red baron goes straight to your position, be careful-- I finish hearing her voice, relieved that she's okay.

When I finish listening to my sister, I see the red baron running away with another boy at his side. Time to hunt them down, I run in their direction so I can catch them and finish this damn mission, jumping from house to house so I will get them fast, I get too close to the red baron, but he starts shooting at me, I bend down to cover myself and pull out my great sword that has a green crystal embedded in the middle.

I go back to my path and when I have the criminals under me, I grab my sword so I can throw it, but before I can stop them, something hits me on the back and makes me fall from the roof of the house to the ground, lying on the ground could only see how a person landed metres from me, had a lot of red eyes, it was weird as soon as I saw it, it was like a shadow, I started to get up and recover from the previous blow.

That strange person, this shadow is launched with the intention of attacking me, I quickly raise my hand, this makes my sword quickly return to my hand, in other words, it is magic, I incredibly manage to cover myself with the shadow attack, He attacked with his hands but they had blades on each finger.

The shadow manages to kick me, before I can react, it takes out a kind of bomb and throws it at me, the bomb explodes and I avoid the explosion by throwing me to the ground, when I get up to look for the shadow I couldn't find it, I looked for all my sides and I didn't I found, how strange.

It seemed that it was not midnight, the sunrise stood up and I could see on the horizon as a zeppelin headed towards this place, this zeppelin is our fastest means of transport that we have.

After several minutes of looking for my sisters, I finally found them near the zeppelin, they seemed a little hurt, but after all they were safe.

-- !SISTERS¡ -- I run in his address to embrace them, I could finally see them that they were safe.

-- Elizabeth, good that you're fine, though unfortunately the red baron escaped -- i am answered emily, my older sister.

 -- There will be another time -- , sofia replies, to which Mia replies -- It is true there will already be another place to stop it --

Maybe we failed in this mission, but at least we did not lose anyone, the rebel leader escaped, you cannot always succeed in everything, but while we stand we will not lose.

We left the battle in the zeppelin in the direction of the capital of Amnesia, my sisters and I recovered from our injuries, half an hour later we reached Amnesia, a large tower in the center of the city surrounded by houses and houses, its name is " The great king tower. "

We have to rest, but an adventure awaits me, full of pain, sadness, anger, happiness and even love, this is not just any story, and now......

 I have a story to tell.

 🔯  THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE  🔯

AUTOR NOTES: I'm sorry if you don't understand, my English is not perfect, but if you like it you could support it with your vote and comment I will gladly read it.

by the way if you support me, I will support you also in your stories, in wattpad we have to support each other so without more to say....  Nos vemos.