Chapter 9: Battle At The Observatory

The mystery had been solved, In the least possible place, they found Uriel's body under bed, the box spring was hollow, it seemed a perfect place according to the killer, The sisters could not believe it, they couldn't believe that Uriel was in a place like that.

--What did the murderer think? Why don't we look here?-- Asks Mia to the sisters.

--This is stupid, how did you know I was here, Elizabeth?-- Asks Emily to Elizabeth.

--When I fell asleep, I dreamed when we were little, when we believed that there was a monster under the bed, it was enough to believe that-- Responds Elizabeth.

--There is not enough space to carry Uriel in the car-- Says Sofia.

--It would be better to notify Amnesia's command-- Says Emily to the sisters.

The sisters leave the house, when they leave they manage to see that a great storm is coming to this place, the clouds with a dark gray tone and various lightning was enough to alert the sisters, this is a very dangerous storm, they all rushed back to the car, leaving the tents, there was not enough time to pick them up, already in the car , Mia picks up the radio they had in the car, and tries to communicate with the Amnesia's command.

--Amnesia's command, do you hear me?-- Asks Mia.

Mia only listens static, the storm prevents her from communicating with them.

--You will not be able to communicate with this storm, it would be better to leave this place-- Says Emily to Mia.

The sisters flee the place, leaving Uriel's body in that place, The storm became much stronger, great gusts of Wind, rain and lightning, makes that they can no more than know beyond the lights of the car, just a few moments, thanks to Sofia they manage to see the Observatory they saw previously, a place to take refuge.

--Let's go to the Observatory to take refuge-- Says Sofia.

Mia, who drives the car, no doubt for a second in the idea of ​​Sofia, turns the car to approach the Observatory, being already close to the place, they get out of the car quickly and enter the observatory, a large glass dome covers much of it from the ceiling, and a giant telescope which sees kilometres and kilometres away.

The sisters, when they enter the Observatory, several people point guns at the sisters, one of the man asks them a question.

--Who are you?-- Asks the man while pointing a pistol at the sisters.

--Wait wait, we are part of Amnesia, we come from the edge of the world to solve a mystery-- Says Elizabeth.

--Mmm.... in search of Uriel, right?-- Says the man to Elizabeth.

--Did you already know?-- Asks Elizabeth.

--We received a message from the Amnesia command, four girls went to the edge of the world to find someone-- Says the man While everyone drops their weapons.

--I'm Jerome, and you are?-- Asks Jerome while raising your hand.

--I'm Elizabeth, thanks for not shooting at us-- Says Elizabeth while greeting Jerome.

--He he he, follow me-- Says Jerome to the sisters.

The sisters follow Jerome, who seems to be the manager of The Observatory and the people who work here, while they were walking you could see the huge glass dome that was on the ceiling and not to mention the huge telescope, also several rectangular windows, what As to what could be seen outside this place, Jerome takes the sisters near the telescope, there were seats which the sisters take to rest.