Dinner

Klaus has just woke up from being Daggered and the first and only person he wanted to see in that moment was cami.
So he drank a blood bag and Grabbed his keys and went to see cami.
He arrived at her apartment and knocked on the door, cami answered the door with a smile on her face.
Hey klaus what do you want. Cami I wanted to know if you would want to have dinner some time.
Sure klaus, what time? Klaus said, " what about eight o'clock tomorrow how does that sound."
Cami said, "Fine see you then"

...

Cami is sitting on her couch, when she didn't realize that it was almost eight o'clock. So she hurried up and put on her most beautiful dress and perfume and makeup and then she was out the door. She arrived at Rousseau's about ten minutes later, when she saw klaus sitting at the bar. "Cami you made it, I wasn't sure you would show." "Well I did, now pour me a drink."

                   >>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<

    They went back to cami's place to relax and more drinking. After about two hours of drinking klaus got up from the couch to walk out the door, but cami stopped him.

All of the sudden she kissed him but he didn't stop her, of course they were drunk but they didn't care.

They kissed which led to you know.

>>>>>The next day<<<<<

Cami woke up to klaus laying next to her holding her in his arms. She didn't move she just laid there in his embrace. She felt safe and warm and loved.

Which she hadn't felt loved since her uncle Kieran died, but ever since she met klaus she knew he would never hurt her and she felt loved when he was around because he cared for her deeply.

Next thing she knew she felt klaus give her a kiss on her nose and she turned around and kissed him back more passionately this time. Afterward she cuddled back up in his tight embrace and fell back asleep.

He just laid there and watched his cute girlfriend sleep, next thing he knew is he drifted off to sleep with her.

They finally got up about two hours later and cami got out of bed without waking klaus. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As she's making breakfast she feels this cold chill go up her back, and she turned around and saw a shirtless klaus standing there with his arms crossed with puppy dog eyes.

Cami said, " what cutie" klaus said, " you left me laying in bed alone and I was cold" so she gave him the biggest bear hug. When she did he picked her up and put her on his back and ran around the house saying, " weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" She sounded like a little kid, but cami didn't mind she just giggled and kissed him

From then on they spent the day cuddling and watching scary movies
____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the fist chapter of this series. There will be many more chapters but if you have any requests plz let me know ❤️