Baby vamp

3x10.    
                 This is my take on what happens when she transitions into a vampire. Hope you like it. This is also a continuation from my last stories of you haven't read those don't read this one.
____________________________________

It's about 9:30 in the morning when klaus gets up to pour himself some bourbon. About ten minutes later cami into the room saying, "why does everything hurt so much."

Klaus said, "at first everything will sound very loud, but you feed it will become euphoric." Cami said, "you just assume I'm gonna do it." "Feed on human blood." Klaus said, "you need to feed I need you." Cami said, "look I'm not gonna feed alright." "So we can spend my last hours in a screaming match or you can kiss me."

So klaus kissed cami and then chloroformed her. He took her back to the compound. She woke up and she tried to get out but she couldn't. She said, "klaus!" "This is the same thing as force feeding me."

"If you cared about me at all you would let me go." "I will never forgive you klaus." Klaus said, "I guess I'll have to take that risk then." Then klaus walked away. Cami was frustrated and in pain but she still loved him no matter what.

Freya came in and cami said, "did you come here to gloat." Freya said, "no I'm letting you go." Then she dropped the boundary spell. as cami was walking out Freya said, "will you help me with something." Cami said, "yeah I'll help, what do you need help with."

>>>>>>>>>Time skip<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Klaus and Elijah were at the docks when Tristan de Martel came in and said, "alright where is my sister." Aurora was locked up in one of the storage bins so klaus led him in there. No one except klaus and Elijah knew that, that wasn't really Aurora. Freya and Vincent did a spell so that cami could pretend to be Aurora and then lock Tristan away forever with the seraturra. So when Tristan hugged what they thought was Aurora she grabbed the seraturra and put on the wall and then walked out and the spell went away so he saw cami. She said, "you know what that say paybacks a bitch."

Then cami was walking away but klaus stopped her he said. "I wanted to thank you." Then She said, "just because I helped you doesn't mean your forgiven."

After that klaus vamp-sped to her and said, "please don't leave me I need you." And cami kissed him passionately and then walked away.

__________

It's about 10:00 o'clock when klaus came through cami's front door. He heard her slurping something so he figured that she had fed. Then cami said, "I helped myself to the Mikaelson family blood stash."

Klaus said, "we'll how do you feel." And cami said, "at first I couldn't get over the copper aftertaste, but after that it felt amazing." "And all I think is I want to do it again." She came really close to his face so he closed the gap by kissing her. She didn't stop him. She slammed him against the wall.

_____________

They were in bed cuddling together with just a sheet covering them up. Cami had her heard resting on klaus's chest. His hands were around her waist and he was drawing circles on her forehead to calm her.

Klaus was about to get up when cami grabbed his wrist and said, "please babe stay in bed with me." "Please I'm cold now." So he got back in bed and pulled her closer to him when she kissed him.

  She looked into his ocean blue eyes and said, "let's watch a scary movie." So they did. They watched  "lights out." By the end of the movie cami was asleep. Klaus looked over and saw her curled up beside him with her head in the crook of his neck. He finally drifted off to sleep himself.

They stayed like that for the rest of night cuddled up next to each other.

                       ______________

              The end hope u liked it