Slenderman~!

~FireDragon86 has started a public conversation~

~ IJustHadSex72 has joined the conversation~

~MANLY! has joined the conversation~

FireDragon86: Wow, there's no one on here.....

MANLY!: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'M ON HERE!

FireDragon86: But you don't count. I meant there aren't many people on here. And who's 'IJustHadSex72'?

IJustHadSex72: Master Makarov~! I'm drinking at the guild hall with Cana! I'll invite her to the conversation!

~ IJustHadSex72 has invited InNeedOfMoreAlcohol57 to the conversation~

InNeedOfMoreAlcohol57: iuoheogwhveirsugyaopuGPRBYVWPQT;IA.GICBNP;W97TF8QYICU

FireDragon86: 0.0 What the hell is that?

~PrettyBlueEyes13 has joined the conversation~

PrettyBlueEyes13: She's drunk.

~GeekAreAwesome has joined the conversation~

GeekAreAwesome: Well, your actually up for once~!

PrettyBlueEyes13: It's not that I want to be up. It's just that i'm babysitting my sisters kids and they wont let me sleep. I EVEN GAVE THEM TOYS TO PLAY WITH!

GeekAreAwsome: Oh dear god... What did you give them?

PrettyBlueEyes13: A flame-thrower, chainsaw, and a knife. *straight face*

GeekAreAwesome: *freaking out* WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THEM KILL EACH OTHER?!

PrettyBlueEyes13: That's the plan.

FireDragon86: 0.0

MANLY!: *freaked out*

~ InNeedOfMoreAlcohol57 has left the conversation~

~ IJustHadSex72 has left the conversation~

GeekAreAwesome: Well i've met them and I understand, but what happens when your sister finds out?

PrettyBlueEyes13: I'll run of course.

FireDragon86: Has anyone else received a picture or something from places in the woods?

GeekAreAwesome: Do they look like fucked up 5 year old drawings?

FireDragon86: Yeah, why?

PrettyBlueEyes13: SLENDY~!!!!! *cheering* YAY HE'S GONNA KILL NATSU!!!! AND THEN I CAN FINALLY KILL HIM!!!! *red demonic eyes*

FireDragon86: Wth?

GeekAreAwesome: Don't worry about that, her and Slendy have some issues.... But yeah, try to avoid a guy without a face, wearing dark clothes, and has tentacles poking out of his back.

FireDragon86: Why?

GeekAreAwesome: Because that's Slenderman, or as me and Toni-chan call him, Slendy.

FireDragon86: Uh, I still don't understand....

GeekAreAwesome: He'll kill you before you even know it. Best thing for you to do is stop trying to find those pictures, the more you find, the more you see him. There are 8 pages, I think. Just. Don't. Try. To. Find. Them.

FireDragon86: Well I've already found 4... What do I do now?

PrettyBlueEyes13: HOLY SHIT!! WHERE ARE YOU AT!!! I'M GOING TO HELP YOU FIND THEM ALL SO WE CAN SEE SLENDY!!!! *searches Natsu's location*

GeekAreAwesome: Oh shit.... This can't be good....

PrettyBlueEyes13: *found Natsu's location* I'M COMING AFTER YOU~!!!!!!! *red demonic eyes*

~PrettyBlueEyes13 has left the conversation~

GeekAreAwesome: Oh no, i'll be there too Natsu, i'll have to break up the fight.... Again.. -_-

~GeekAreAwesome has left the conversation~

FireDragon86: Hey, I just found 2 more, so I think i'm close to the limit. And I see a guy without a face and it's creeping me out so yeah.... BYE!!!!

~FireDragon86 has left the conversation~

MANLY!: What the hell? That's so unmanly!!!! *punches the wall*

~MANLY! has ended the conversation~