~ Chapter 6 ~

Recap;

"Um hey Mason? Do you remember what you confessed to me last night?" I asked biting my lip nervously. "No? Please dont tell me i said something stupid." Okay shit. "You dont remember anything?" I asked. Please remember. "Um no? Care to enlighten me?" He said. Okay i give up. "Nothing mason, you just confessed that you kept on wetting your bed till you were 10." He looked confused. I bet that never happened to him. "That never happened to me." He gave the straightest face ever. "Yeah i know, you were just drunk." I was about to tear up so i just ran to the washroom. I think he realised though. But whatever. I cant believe he remembers nothing. I just need the girls with me. Right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~ Chapter 6 ~

*Masons pov*

What have i done? She can't just tear up, and run off like that. Dammit.
I knocked on the door, "Ariana, are you alright?" no answer. "Ariana?"
It took her a few seconds to open the door. She tried to say something, but nothing was coming out, I stroked her cheek and wiped the tear off, but technically she just ran off.

She didn't even look at me? She probably just ran into one of the girls dorm right? She'll probably come back eventually until I just freshen up and try to remember something, in case she doesn't, I'm going to look after her.

*Ariana's pov*

Why do I always have to be so weak? Especially Infront of Mason. I couldn't really blame him, could I? After all, he was just drunk. I just really need to talk to the girls and take their opinions about this, I can't think straight right now.

While I was on my way, I just heard screaming? I literally just ran into the dorm and see Lara crying her ass off with Sophie and Ally trying to comfort her. " hm, guys? What's going on?" Ally just pointed at the door, and we both walked together out of the dorm. "They broke up." She said. " what? Why? Why haven't you called me or anything?" Ally just rolled her eyes and said " Where's your phone Ariana? I've tried calling your for the past hour." Sigh. " I'm sorry." She just gave me this look and said " We'll talk later, Lara needs us right now." We walked back in, Lara still crying. Ally and Sophie practically don't even know what to do anymore, I spoke up, "Lara" she just looked up at me, "Come on, let's go wash your face and get some rest." She got up.

Technically Lara is asleep right now, Sophie is staying in with her, just in case. Ally had to go pick up something for her mom.
I just went out for a walk, Mason.. He always seems to just come up to my mind. I guess I should probably just try and forget about what happened? I really do hope things don't get awkward between us.

*Mason's pov*

I confessed. I remember. How could I do that stupid move for gods sake, what if she just laughed at me? I'll just have to confess it to her now, I'm sober. I put on some Jean shorts and a random shirt. The way to Lara's dorm was just so quite and boring without Ariana. She always had that affect on me while we were together.
I knocked on the door, Sophie opened the door for me, are they all asleep? It's just way too quite in there. "Hey soph, where's Ariana?" I said "She just went out for a walk" she answered. "Is everything alright between you two?" I just muttered "complicated." and walked off.

I looked for her everywhere, where the hell could she be? Oh yeah, how could I be so stupid to forget starbucks? While I was on my way, I saw those group of girls just checking me out, I'm really not in the mood or interested in this. I just really need to speak to Ariana. There she is. Walking back, she hasn't even noticed me until she stopped in tracks and gasped. I haven't even realized the car that just crashed her.