Scheme

I'm going to say one thing...

CRINGE WARNING.

Louise's PoV

I felt my cheeks turn bright pink as everyone stated at me and Rudy... kissing. (cringe)

"Rudy Steiblitz, Louise Belcher, My office, now!" Mr. Frond yells at both of us.

We follow him to his office.

"What were you thinking!?" Frond yells, slamming his fists across the desk.

"I don't know, I sincerely apologize for my actions, Mr. Frond." Rudy replies in an innocent voice.

"Oh, well that's a change for once. Well, you won't be punished, but please do not act sexually towards others." Mr. Frond said in relief.

Rudy and I walk to our classroom and open the door.

"Just take a seat." Ms. LaBonz states in her masculine voice.

I walk over to my desk, it's next to Millie Frock and Andy Pesto.

"So how'd you get in trouble," Millie asked me, I could barely hear her talking because of her braces.

"None of your business, Millie," I respond in a smug tone.

"Come on, I'll keep it secret." She whispered.

"Leave me alone." I 'whisper yell'

After class

I walk out of the classroom and look around for Rudy.

I see a group of kids surrounding him. That's Tyler and his friends.

I quickly open my backpack and grab a stinkbomb that I got from Nat.

"Hey, Idiots! Take this!" I yell then throw the stinkbomb.

I hear the screams and coughs of Tyler and his group.

"Louise Belcher, Tyler Aswhole, and your other stupid friends! My office NOW!" Mr. Frond screams.

I sigh and walk over to Mr. Frond's office.

"Louise, you threw a stinkbomb and disturbed the students in the hallway, and Tyler you were bullying a student. Start explaining!" Frond states.

"Well I threw a stinkbomb to stop Tyler, I didn't mean to disturb other students." I say in an innocent voice, I honestly didn't care who I "disturbed" I'd do anything for Rudy- Wait, what am I saying!

"Well, I don't think you have to explain, Mr. Aswhole, But I'm calling both of your parents." He states.

I grab another stinkbomb from my backpack and hold it up.

"Do you want your office to smell like pig shit?" I threaten.

"You can be dismissed, Ms. Belcher." He replies in a shaky tone.

I walk to the playground (why do they have recess at Wagstaff?) and look for Rudy he's sitting near the bush that Gene always cuts.

"Hey, Rudy, Hey, Gene." I greet them.

"Hey, Louise." Rudy replies.

"Where is Tina?" I ask.

"She left us for Jimmy Jr," Gene replies.

I sit down next to Rudy and take out a jar full of spiders

"Where did you get those?" He asks, then pulls out his inhaler and uses it.

"I know someone..." I answer.

"She got them from an insect-oligist guy," Gene says.

"So we're going to sneak out of the cafeteria and I'm going to pick Tyler's lock, then you're going to open the jar in his locker and quickly close the door." I scheme.

"Got it!" Rudy exclaims.

I hand him the jar of spiders.