Name

This section is pretty straight forward, I'll even have a list of tips and tricks.

1. I wouldn't name my cat after the moon or stars, considering that the cats revere them, and it's basically heresy to name your child after your religious figures... 

Plus 'starkit', 'starpaw', 'starpelt', and 'starstar' doesn't sound that great to be honest.

2. Also, I wouldn't name a cat something relating to 'soul', considering that none of the cats do in the series or whatever. But do what you want I guess. (Ghostkit, Ghostpaw, Ghostspots...)

3. Try to not name a character after the canonical characters, well, only the main ones really. But then again... don't some people name their children after people in the past that they revere? So, it could work. I'd just advise avoiding matching the names with the cannon characters' third names. (Somethingtail, Somethingfur, Etc.)

4. Chairface, Kittypaw, Chickenwing. Pretty self-explanatory, but having a cat named that would be pretty funny. If the cats don't know something in their weird, star-worshiping culture, then they wouldn't be able to name their kids after it, cause they don't know those words. They call cars 'monsters', so I'm pretty sure they don't know what a cookie or T.V is. 

5. Creativity is key, there's countless(not true) combinations. Jus' slap two words pertaining to cat features/nature together dude. Leaftail, Berryfur, Silvertree, Graywing, Stonefur, Speckledface. Also, I'm pretty sure 'Gentlepaw, and GentleEyes' would work. Correct me if they 100% wouldn't name their kits after actions.(Runningwind... -.-)