Backstory

They are cats. How do cats live their lives? Take examples from the books for a starting point.

Moons are months I believe, so base your character's maturity in 'cat years'. 

I'll just slap a character together for an example...

Speckledfur. Male, because girl's are overrated.

Fuck WOMEN.

Name; Speckledfur

Gender; MALE

Backstory;

Speckledfur was a spoiled kit, and growing up relied on the help of others to get anywhere in the clan. With only a few close friends, he never had the drive to gun for the title of 'leader', and preferred to remain on the sidelines due to his laziness. 

After having one of his friends die because of his negligence, sparked a change in him. He resolved to never let another one of his comrades die as long as he could help it. It was the least he could do to atone for his mistakes. 

In the end, he sacrifices himself by leading a defense against an invading clan, saving quite a few cat's lives at the expense of his own. In the end he did all he could, and died with a smile on his face, hearing his dear friend calling his name in the afterlife.

~000~

Angst and tears are what I live on. Oh- and fluffiness and crazy mofos too. Humor and dark themes really do go hand in hand.