Personality and Crush

Having a 'too good' character, or a 'too bad' character, are both things that live in the same vein; 

It's bad writing.

No one is perfect, and I'd like to believe even the most flawed of people have the potential for good. 

Writing out a list of your character's "Traits" is overrated and dumb. Plus I struggle with compacting a character's actions over the course of an entire story into a few short words.

With my amazing speckledfur as an example, people, even cats, change over time. He was conceited, kinda antisocial, and lazy, and still retained a bit of those aspects at the end of his life, but he changed. So making a list of a character's traits is dumb, because those traits are going to change and shift over the course of that character's life. 

He became motivated by his failures, and grew from a lazy character on the sidelines, to going out of his way to help his comrades due to a sense of duty.(Mostly to due to his ego.) I think you can get what I'm saying. It's easier just to write a character, then explain them and their actions/reasons in a summary, rather than a static 'list'.

~000~

Crushes, relationships, excuses to write the devil's tango in detail, yadda, yadda, yadda. 

Love is a wonderful thing, and in the case of cat's, an instinctual drive to procreate and preserve their bloodline or something. If two cats clink with one another, then that's great. Love triangles? Overused, however, they are pretty juicy so mhmhmh.

I'd write a love triangle. Especially in a 'yandere' story. That'd end well. 

Also, please don't make yandere cats or whatever. Cats can't be yanderes. Please. They are cats.

Warrior cat's relationships are just a truckload of opportunities to write cute kitty fluff, so jump on that buckeroo. 

Now, briefly going over shipping a cannon character with your oc...

If it works in the context of the story, Au or not, go for it dude. Your choice Jose.