ѕєnσrítα❦ Ⅰ

"Elegance is beauty that never fades"
~Audrey Hepburn~
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

"Elegance is beauty that never fades"~Audrey Hepburn~╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

(I imagine Ailee in a dress like this, but with)
(lavender sheer long sleeves)

"paper doll, you should go back to your bed to rest. it's getting late"
"yes ma'am"

ailee gave the boy a hug before letting him go, the boy snuggling into the comforters. the older female gave a small sigh before walking out of the room, going into a hallway that showed many lovely decorations, and many passages. ailee walked until she reached a door, opening it to show a male and female sat there, waiting for her arrival.

"amy lee, did you put them all to rest?"
"yes.. now what do you two want to talk about?"
"well...we're thinking about allowing visitors to be able to interact with them"

the female slammed her hands down at what the other said, startling the two. ailee was very protective of all the individuals in the museum, and interaction was something that wasn't approve of.

"amy lee, you never let anyone but yourself to touch them! what's so important that no one can even poke them?!"
"sin"
"what?"
"those who are too sinful can taint them, and not in the way you think. if anyone that has committed an awful sin comes in contact with them, their skin will turn into porcelain and shatter or dust, depending on how harshly it is"

both owners were stunned to hear that. they knew the individuals were fragile, but not to that extent. the female owner then flushed, embarrassed and full of obvious remorse, causing them to look at her.

"uhm.. there might be a-..a p-problem.."
"why..?"
"i already let out news that there was now gonna be an interaction exhibit..."

after a pitch silence, ailee stormed out the room, a trail of frost following her footsteps, and the air suddenly dropping in temperature.