ѕєnσrítα❦ Ⅱ

"A girl should be two things: who & what she wants"
~Coco Chanel~
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
PAPER DOLL//RENJUN's Perspective

mistress was going around and waking up all of the others while i was busy making us ice cream, rose ice cream to be exact. it was a few hours before any visitors or tourists would arrive, so we would just eat the dessert and prepare ourselves.

i'm lucky i'm not the most popular one, but i'm in the top 5, and it's horrible. flashing cameras. sequels and screams. awe and confusion. it's too much honestly, but mistress takes good care of us afterwards. mistress also seemed upset today, i wonder why...

"paper doll, is the ice cream finished?"
"yes, i made some ice cream for visitors if they want any as i had time to spare"
"this is why i shouldn't leave you alone with ice cream ingredients for more than 35 minutes"

mistress shook her head, yet she had a worried smile on her. i didn't like seeing her like that.

"mistress, are you alright?"
"oh.. yes i'm fine, don't worry. i'll get diamond rose to help us pass out the cups"

eventually, all three of us helped divide the rose ice cream, making all the others smile happily. i hung out with the other "popular" ones here: diamond rose, roseate candy, melodic ivy, and proper darling. quite.. unique names, and i don't know why we got them.. but i can't decide that.

"doll.. are you alright?"
"oh! yeah, i'm fine.. just a bit nervous"
"why?"
"i saw mistress being a bit down, and i don't understand why. do you know why she's like that ivy?"

yes, we only call each other by the second half of our "names". we never told anyone but mistress our real names, and we like it that way. ivy frowned as she scooped more of her ice cream.

"no, I did notice something odd when she was coming to wake us up though"
"actually.. now that i remember, i overheard mistress mumbling something"

all of us turned to darling, who was seeming to think.

"she was saying something about harming the owners if she saw dust..."
"maybe she's saying that because of rose's disturbance by it?"

we all clearly had a thought as to why she said dust but didn't want to think about it. rose stood up, picking up all the now empty plates and going to put them away, the sounds of his boots being barely an echo as he walked. oh yeah, i suppose i should get my own outfit on. dismissing myself, i rushed over to the private room, going to change into the "uniform" i was gifted.