Shot 2

Continuing...

Both were still lost in each other.... Preeta came back to sence and stood up and sat on bed... Karan too stood up and stood beside the bed....

Preeta : I know... Tum hi border cross karke meri side aaye hoge... ( covering up her mistake )...huhh bajarbattu kahinke....

Karan : are you serious? B

Preeta : ( slapped her forehead) urfff kitni baar kaha agar serious hoti toh yaha nhi hospital Ke bed pe hoti na.... Bajarbattu akal Ke tattu... 😂😂

Karan : what pata nhi mom ne tumhe mere liye kyu chuna..... Forget it!!

He left for jogging... While preeta giggles...she also stood up and went in washroom.... After sometimes she came back in a salwar suit... And went downstairs....because It was her first day in luthra house.... She had to make some sweet.... So she was busy in making halwa for everyone...

Karan came back from jogging... And sighed seeing his room empty.... He murmured ''thank God''...he left to washroom... And gets freshen up... He came downstairs and saw preeta serving halwa to everyone....

Karan : (murmured... Seeing halwa In her hand) isse dimaag pakane ke alawa kuch aur bhi pakana aata hai kya??

Rakhi : arre karan puttar... Aa jaa dekh teri biwi ne kitna achha halwa banaya hai... Khake dekh...

Karan sat besides rakhi... While preeta served him... She also sat beside him...

Karan tastes the halwa... He was really impressed... He thinks in mind....

Karan : ( in mind) waah yarr... Halwa toh bhut achha bana hai... ( looked at preeta who was eating like a baby) lekin agar iski zyada tareef ki toh madam Sar pe chadh jayengi... So it's better not to say anything...

He sighed and started eating halwa...

Rakhi : karan aaj pagphere ki rasm hai... Tu jaakr preeta ko uske ghar chhod aa... Phir shaam ko wapas le aana... ( karan nodds) achha tune yeh toh btaya hi nhi ki halwa Kesa bna hai??

Karan : ( stood up from table and said) it's good... ( to preeta) Main bahar wait kar rha hoon... Jaldi aana...

He hurriedly left from there...

Prweta : ( making faces in mind) huhh... Aaya bada... It's good ( mimics him) ...bajarbattu tareef Bhi dhang se nhi kar sakta... ( she also stood up and said to rakhi) achha mom... Main jaati hun...

She left outside... She sat beside karan in car and he with paid a heed started driving.... He drove to arora house and stopped the car in front of the house....

Preeta saw him... He was not looking at her... She gets irritated... That he didn't said anything in the whole journey.... And now also he was ignoring her...

Preeta : ( irritated ) what's your problem yarr bajarbattu... Tum chahte kya ho... Matlb mujhe ignore kyu kar rhe ho...

Karan looked at her and casually said : tumhara ghar aa gya... You can go...

Preeta : ( Mimics him) you can go.... Jaise main toh mari jaa rhi hoon tumse baat karne ke liye... Huhh!!

She left in her house... Karan slightly smiles....and drove to his office...

In evening.... Karan came from office and directly went to arora house...he picked her up from her house and both headed towards luthra house....

In the whole journey... Karan was stealing glances of her... But she didn't paid a heed to him... Now she was talking her revenge 😂😂 she was ignoring him... And was making faces... Karan was giggling seeing her cute antics...

Both reach luthra house and after sometimes all had their dinner and all headed towards there room...bit karan and Rishabh was in leaving room.. They were discussing about there upcoming projects...

Later in night....

In preeran's room...

Preeta was eating chocolate 🍫 and popcorn 🍿.... And was seeing Doraemon very intensionly....

Karan came in room and looked at her... He shooked his head and thinks in mind ''iska kuch nhi ho sakta'' he left to washroom taking his clothes.... After sometimes... He came back and saw her setting bed... And making border line....he started admiring her.....

She looked at him who was looking at her continuously...

Prweta : ( confusingly) what... Ab aise kya dekh rhe ho... Ab kya kiya Maine ??

Karan : ( coming back to sence) nhi kuch nhi... Chalo lets sleep...

He laid on his side...

Preeta : suno... Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai...

Karan: ( with closed eyes) hmm..

Preeta : vo main job karna chahti hun...

Karan : ( opened his eyes and sat beside her) toh mujhse kyu puch rhi ho... Karlo job...

Preeta : ( with attitude) ha ha... Mujhe bhi koi shok nhi hai tumhe batane ka... Or main koi tumse puch Nhi rhi thi... Main bas bata rhi thi...

Karan sighed and again laid on his side and sleep... After sometimes preeta also slept....

In morning...

As always... Karan woke first and was admiring preeta because she was hugging him tightly in sleep.... After sometimes... He got up without disturbing her...and left for jogging...

After sometimes... Karan came back but didn't find preeta there... He asked rakhi about preeta... Rakhi said that she is gone for her interview.... Karan nodds and left for his office....

Preeta was in the rest room... She was seeing herself in the mirror... And was continuously murmuring...

Preeta : ( to herself) oh God preeta... Calm down... Calm down.... You can do it... Mana ki yeh Tera pehla interview hai... Or tu bhut dari hui bhi hai...but don't worry... Just keep calm... And focus on your interview..

She washed her face and left for the interview room....

As she entered in the room.... She gets shocked to see the person in front of him.... They both shouted...

Preeta / person : Tum!!!!

End for today 😆

Precap : umm...pata nhi 😂😂

By Priyu ❤️