Shot 4

Continuing....

Later in night.... All had their dinner... And moved to their respective rooms.... Preeta saw karan busy in hall talking with someone on phone... She got the chance... She hurriedly left to her room... And covered her from head to toe with duvet... So that karan won't scold her again for calling him bajarbattu and arrogant... Later karan also came in room and saw her sleeping... He also laid on his side of bed and slept... Because he was having important meeting Tomorrow...

After sometimes... Preeta woke up... She saw karan sleeping peacefully on his side... She waved her hand in front of his face... To check whether her sleeps or he was acting 😂

When she confirmed that he slept... She slowly gets down from the bed... She goes to living area... And switched on the TV... She started seeing Doraemon... 😂😂....

Preeta : ( while watching Doraemon) huhh!! Aaj uss bajarbattu karele ki wajah se maine apna Doraemon Nhi dekh payi... Or issi wajah se mujhe neend bhi nhi aa rhi thi... But never mind...ab toh main puri raat sirf apna Doraemon hi dekhungi...

She again started watching TV... Her full focus was on Doraemon 😂....

After sometimes it was almost 3:00 am ...karan feels thirsty... He wokes up but didn't find preeta on her side... He feel mysterious... He was worried...

Karan : God yeh ladki kaha gyi... ( thinks) Ohh god!! Kahi isse neend mein chalne ki bimaari bhi toh nhi hai...

He got up and went downstairs... He checked the hall but it was empty... He goes to kitchen as well as but didn't find her... He became more tensed... He was about to call her... But he heard some voice from the living room... He goes and found preeta sleeping on couch... In sitting position... With a chocolate in her hand...and the TV is on.... her mouth was open... 😪...he saw her and widened his eyes ....

Karan : main yaha pareshaan Ho rha hoon... Or yeh madam... TV dekhte dekhte so gyi... Huh!! Stupid girl...

He firstly switched off the TV and took preeta in his arms and takes her to their room... He make her laid properly on bed... And covered her with duvet... He than came to his side and laid there... After seeing and admiring her... He also slept...

In next morning....

As always.... Karan was admiring preeta.... After sometimes... He got up and left for jogging...

Preeta woke up and saw herself on bed...

Preeta : ( confused) arre!! Main yaha kab aayi?? Main toh TV dekhte dekhte so gyi thi... May be karan laya Ho... ( think) nhi Nhi preeta... Vo Khadoos bajarbattu mujhe yaha kyu layega... Huh!! Vo toh mujhe thik se complement bhi nhi kar sakta... Par mujhe lagta hai karan hi mujhe yaha laya hoga... Maina ek dum stupid hun...

While saying this... She noticed karan already standing leaning to the door... And was listening her complaints...

Karan : yes you're right!! Stupid toh tum ho hi...or haa... Let me tell you one thing... Tumhare paas pankh ( wings) Nhi hai... Jo tum udke yaha aa jaogi... I'm the only one who brought you here...

Preeta was first shocked... But later she composed her self and asked him...

Preeta : tum kyu laye mujhe yaha??

Karan : yeh kis type ka question hai?? Tum mujhe yaha kyu laye (mimics her) huh!! I don't want ki mom kahe ki maine tumhe apne room se bahar nikal diya... ( he came towards her... Preeta was sitting on bed... He came closer and said... Looking in her eyes and said ) and yeah... Jaldi se ready ho jao... Agar aaj late hui na toh... ( smirked ) toh aaj ki punishment or bhi hard hogi....

Saying this he was going towards washroom... But preeta stopped him and came to him...

Preeta : bajar... A.. I'mean karan...

He turned irritatedly...

Karan : ( irritated) now what??

Preeta : ( while coming closer to him) actually... I wanted to say thank you to you for 2 things... Pehla... Mujhe raat ko yaha wapas humare room mein lane ke liye.... Or dusra ( smiles mischievously) mujhe tumse pehle Baath lene dene ke liye 😜

Saying this... She pushed him on bed and left inside and locked the door from inside... Karan was shocked with the sudden push... He composed himself and stood up and said angrily... Coz he was hell angry on her...

Karan : ( angered) preeta come out right now... Warna main tumhe chhodunga nhi...

Preeta : ( from inside while giggling) I can't karan... Agar main jaldi office nhi phunchi toh mera Khadoos boss mujhe phir se punish karega...

Karan shoot glare at the door... But after sometime..he take his clothes and left to other room for getting ready...

After sometimes... All had their breakfast... And headed towards there works... After sometimes preeta reach office... And came to karan's cabin... But found it empty...

Preeta : ( in mind) karan toh mujhse pehle hi nikal gya tha office Ke liye.. Bit abhi tak aaya kyu nhi??

Preeta goes to sherlyn ( an employee 😅😜 )

Preeta : ( to sherlyn ) sherlyn... Karan sir abhi tak aaye nhi??

Sherlyn : mujhe nhi pata... ( thinks and said ) arre haan vo aaj Friday haina...actually sir har Friday ko after noon mein Aate hai... Kyu tumhe nhi pata??

Preeta nodds as no... Sherlyn left to her desk...

Preeta : ( in mind) ghar pe sab ko bola ki office jaa rha hun... Or yaha aake pata chala Ki... Yeh mahashey toh har Friday ko after noon ke baad Aate hai... Par kyu?? Vo ghar par nhi hai... Office mein nhi hai... Toh gya kaha ??

End for today ❤❤

Precap : leap of 1 month

By Priyu ❤❤