Gold

As Tray and Airi are at the pond they are just talking and getting to know each other more and eating a picnic that Tray has prepared. Airi is enjoying herself and they are just laughing and talking about everything.

Tray's POV: I'm really enjoying myself with Airi, I'm glad we got this time to just talk alone because I know at the house we mostly work. And hang out with everyone else, so this is really nice.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Chris walked downstairs and into the living room where Nique & King and Carmen & Corey we're watching a movie and noticed Tray and Airi wasn't there so of course he got irritated. So he went back upstairs.

Nique: Why Chris go back upstairs? (She asked confused)
King: I don't know (King said turning back to the movie)
Corey: Chris has been distant from us lately like he rather be upstairs playing fortnite all day
Carmen: Do y'all know why he's so distant
King & Corey: No (they said at the same time)

The girls looked at them in suspicion like what do y'all know looking at each other. But then they went back into watching the movie and shook it off.

Chris's POV: This is exactly why I didn't want to come to Houston because what's the point. Like of course Tray and Airi would be out like I get we are supposed to be Banana Crew but sometimes I feel like I'm just a third wheel.

BACK AT POND

Tray and Airi we're feeding the ducks and and listening to the music until it started to get dark so they headed back to the house.

Airi: This was fun, I'm glad we got to get out the house for a min (she said giggling)

Tray: I agree this was so much fun especially since we've been filming videos everyday we haven't got a chance to just talk like we used to do before we've moved out here (Tray said laughing)

Airi: I know right (she said laughing back)

As they were in the car on the way back to the house Airi decided to plug her phone up to play some music. As soon as the song came on she started singing it and Tray was just staring at her sing because he didn't know she had it in her.

Gold

Know, mmm
You got that loving, yeah, your loving is
You know, mmm
You got that loving, yeah, your loving is gold

Yeah

You're bringing it out of me
From my head to my toes
I call that anatomy
That's the way that shit goes

You're moving inside of me
Speaking so heavenly
I call that divinity
We already know

The way that you love me, you love me, love me alone
You got that loving like your loving is gold
The way that you love me is lovely, love me alone
You got that loving, yeah, your loving is gold

Oh, mmm
You got that loving, yeah, your loving is gold
You know, mmm
You got that loving, yeah, your loving is gold