Chapter-5

Author's pov

Past

Prince Abhimanyu has love for dancing. He really loves to watch dance and even he was Interested in it but his father strictly denied him because men don't learn these things it's for women.

Men learn how to use swords, how to ride horses, and other fighting skills.

And that's what little Abhimanyu is expected to do.

Abhimanyu has no courage to say no to his father so half heartedly he agrees to learn everything.

Because he is a kid he was spared in strictness.

In between everything whenever he got a chance he sneak in his elder sisters training room and watch them dancing.

Urvashi and Urmila both have the knowledge that their little brother sneaks in when they are practicing but they pretend like they aren't aware of it.

One day Abhimanyu was hiding on the other side of the Palace as he didn't want to train that day.

He came towards the side where all servants stayed

Beside it there is a small house where the royal dancer stays with her family.

Abhimanyu knew very well that no one would come here to find him.

He suddenly heard ghungroo (anklet bells) sounds.

He knows someone is dancing for sure and he wanted to watch so he followed the sound.

He saw a little girl not more then 6 or 7 years old Is dancing.

She is wearing a lehenga like others and has tied a ghungroo around her ankles.

She is maybe young but her dancing is really good.

The dancing girl 👆

The dancing girl 👆

She was stumbling a little here and there but for her age she was doing good.