𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 • 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.

Y'all not ready for this🤭🙈
𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️‼️

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥❗️💛

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝗴 ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third person

The desperate boy pushed the girl aggressively onto the door, not daring to leave her lips. He pinned her arms onto the door before leaving redish, soon to be dark red, Love bites all over her neck trailing all the way down her breast. Light moans escaped from the girl's mouth, Giving the boy satisfaction. He then lifted her up carrying her onto the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms wrapped around his neck, Lacing onto his hair. He laid her onto the bed and hovered over her, still kissing. They both then pulled away, 

"Do you want to do this with me?"

"Mattia I-" 

"Just say the word, I'll stop if you don't want to--"

"I want to," She breathes hard, the tension overstimulating her.

She wanted him, as much as he craved her. Their lips reconnect, as he helps her take her shirt and Jeans off, leaving her with her panties and bra on only. He starts to leave hickeys trailing down to her thighs, moans escaping from her mouth. She tugged on his shirt, he takes it off revealing his chest. She then flips him over agressively, he smirks. Her hands slowly go across his chest before taking his pants off. She hesitates for a second, unsure of what to do. She's ever only done it once in the past but never again, yet on the other hand Mattia might've had many hook-ups. Could she live up to them? She shook the thought of it away, She was just going to have to be the best. She placed kisses starting from the tip and down, he sharply inhales in pleasure. She then slowly puts it in her mouth, taking all his inches. His head leans back as he closes his eyes. She gags, making it sloppier, making Mattia let out sounds she's never heard before. But surely sounds she wants to hear more of. Y/n came back up, licking the sides of it before going down again, swirling her tongue around it. He grips onto her hair, pushing her down onto his member. 

"fuck..." He groaned, as he laced his hands in her hair. This time Mattia forces her down, groaning loudly. Y/n moaned from the feeling of getting her hair pulled from Mattia, she also liked the taste that he gave. He holds her down, giving him the upmost pleasure. Y/n's tears fall from stimulation, but she likes the pain, It gives her pleasure. Finally, he lets her go, satisfied. He goes to kiss her, flipping her over. He kisses the inner sides of her thighs, spreading her legs apart. He aligns himself over her, kisses her, and goes in. She gasps at the entrance, stimulated by his member. After slowly thrusting in, Mattia picks up his pace, going deeper--making her loudly moan. She arches her back from the pleasure of Mattia hitting her spot. Mattia cocks his head back rolling his eyes back from the feeling of being in her. Now, they were going full speed, She was a moaning mess. She gets gradually louder the closer she gets, holding onto the sheets. 

"You feel so good, hermosa," he moans before both of them reaching to their climax. They lay next to eachother, breathing heavily. He looks over at her shining body and admires it. He reaches to her, embracing her, and falling asleep. Y/n truly felt something for this guy. She loved him. A lot more than she imagined. She wanted to hold on to him. But would her Humanity get out of control? she feared that more than anything.

Y/n

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I check to see...and it's Nick. I look next to me, Mattia is there, sleeping.  So peacefully and then I get flustered at the memories rushing back at me. I quitely tried to get out of his grip and went to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and answer the call.

"What!" I whisper-scream.

"What are you doing, gorgeous?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk to you, don't call me," I scold, about to hang up.

"Wait! Are you going to the Ball ceremony?" He asks, having that flirtatious tone. 

 Once a year all mafias and celebrities come to this ball/meeting, hoping to collaborate with bigger mafias and businesses. They always go for us and the polibios. But I decline most of the time. 

 "I always do." I reply. 

 "Would you like to come with me?" 

I stayed quiet, thinking. I was actuallly hoping to go with Mattia, as my partner...or whatever. Before I can respond, Mattia bursts through the door and glances at my phone, looks at the caller, glares at me and hangs up. He places the phone on the counter. 

 "As if! I wasn't going to go with him, anyways." I reason with him. He inhales deeply and runs his hand over his face. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬~
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫~ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞