Invitation

Fork Tail had a normal life. He had many friends, and he had enemies. His life was very easy, thank you very much. All except for his tail, which he hated.

"Yo Forkie, get over here!" called his best friend, Ashari. The two were inseparable, practically brothers.

"What's up?" asked Fork Tail.

"This lizard says she has a lot of bugs, and is having a party. AND SHE'S INVITING US!" Ashari exclaimed. Ashari got excited very easily, often over little things. Fork Tail used to think that Ashari was tough, for he was huge, twice the size, and twice the weight of a normal lizard. After getting to know Ashari, however, Fork Tail knows he is a huge(I'm funny, I know) dork.

"That's cool. What bush?" Fork Tail asked. He was planning on coming up with an excuse to not go, but he decided to be polite and see if the bush was any good.

"The big green bush!" Ashari answered. Fork Tail thanked him, then went to his home. It was a small bush, next to a trash can that was crawling with ants.

Time Skip brought to you by the Geico Gecko

"Um, excuse me. You there!" was calling a small female lizard.

"What do you want so bad you had to wake me up?" Fork Tail asked.

"You weren't asleep... well, I am hosting a party at my place and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" she asked.

"I'm busy." answered Fork Tail.

"Yeah, very busy," replied the girl lizard, sarcastically,"So busy that you had to take a fake nap, I suppose?" she interrogated.

"Yeah, very busy." he answered, only half-listening to what she was saying.

"I invited a lot of lizards. So many that my bush may not hold all of them. I guess you have a lot of capacity here..." she smirked. She knew Fork Tail wasn't paying any attention, for he just smirked and said "Whatever."