Kuchiki Byakuya - Aquarium

Requested by: - Anonymus

"(y/n) chann!!" your very drunk best friend chanted, making you roll your eyes. "what is it, Rangiku" you gave her a look, which just made her grin.

"Ehh... I threw this party to get you and your crush closer!! So go do it!" Rangiku said hitting your back, making you stumble forward. 'Baka Rangiku! I could have fallen flat on my face' you thought with your eyebrows crossed together.

"(y/n), are you alright?" A husky voice called out to you, that voice ran shivers down your spine.

"... y -yes Kuchiki taicho" You immediately straightened your posture and looked up to meet his stale grey eyes, that drowned you.

"okay then..." he said, walking away from you and sitting at the table with art - works. 'it must be his turn now' you thought. 'maybe, I will get a date with him?' the thought, caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach.

You stood a far watching his shoulder length straight black hair flowing behind him. As usual he was wearing his three kensikan on his hair. You had always had a huge crush on Byakuya, you used to watch him train since you both were teenagers.

"Next person to guess... is Kuchiki taicho!" Rangiku announced, which was accompanied by a loud cheer from the crowd. Byakuya guessed, one by one painting getting every art - work he guessed right, making you lose hope. 'maybe I won't get a date after all' you sighed.

"This is Yoruichi's" Byakuya said, putting your art - work up in the air showing it to everyone.

*Your Art - work *

"WRONG!" Rangiku screamed, with hysterical laughing

"WRONG!" Rangiku screamed, with hysterical laughing. Byakuya held a look of shock for a second before asking "whose Art - work is this?"

"It's mine, Kuchiki Taicho" you gave him an awkward smile as you tried to contain your excitement not letting it show.

"Oh - looks like (y/n), I have to take you out on a date" He said, looking right in to your (e/c) eyes. You nodded blushing furiously.

*The Date*

You walked over to the place you were supposed to meet Byakuya only to find him already there.

"Have you been waiting for long?" You asked him, a little worried.

"No, I just got here" He said, making you let out a sigh of relief.

"ready to go?" he asked, and you nodded following him.

----

From the restaurant atop of the skyscraper, it is as if you owned all of Japan. The waiter gave you both a welcoming smile. "welcome to Bello's, I hope you enjoy your time with us" He greeted you and Byakuya, opening the door and leading you to a private table, and pulled out a chair for you. You mumbled a thank you to the man.