-Chapter One-

.:Authors note:.
I'm putting up the original update of the uploads for the first chapter of all of my stories because some people are claiming I'm copying off of others. I would never steal another persons hard written work no matter how desperate of ideas I was.

Other than that, please enjoy my first MarkiplierxReader fan fiction that is started back in 2014, and yes it is on going. Just on hold for now. (:

Original upload date:

•Key:

-(U/N): Your chosen Youtube username

-(E/C): Your eye color

-(H/C): Your hair color

-(Y/N): Your name

-(L/N): Your last name
////////////////////////////

You turned on your camera and started the screen recorder, gently pushing your microphone a bit closer to yourself afterwards.

"Hey guys its (U/N)! And once again we're going to continue with an episode of Five Nights At Freddy's 2, part 3! Now right now we're on Night 5... And Christ this is ridiculously hard. Hopefully I'll be able to beat it this episode!" You said facing the camera. You checked the music box and wound it up repeatedly. Carefully scanning through the cameras to spot Toy Bonnie and Mangle climbing through the vents. You quickly put your Freddy Mask on, sitting there patiently waiting for them to leave. As they passed through you continued your Lets play, finishing it 20 minutes later. Unfortunately for you, you still couldn't manage to beat it, so you would have to try in yet another episode.

"Well, I guess that's all for now everyone, if you'd like to see MORE Five Nights 2, make sure this Like, Favourite.. And last but not least, Subscriiiiibe!~" You said Cheerfully, waving at the camera and ending the episode. You turned off your recording equipment and sighed in relief. "Who would've thought by just doing 2 episodes of this kinda stuff a day would gain you 5 MILLION subscribers." You mumbled to yourself.

Suddenly your iPhone vibrated on your desk. You picked it up and saw that it was a Twitter notification. You looked at it to see that it was from UberHaxorNova, and JackSepticeye. They asked you if you wanted to play some Prop Hunt for a Multiplayer Lets play Video. You quickly responded yes, even though you didn't know Nova that much, you still wanted to because you liked talking to other Youtubers.

"I hope they like Prop Hunt.. I might ask Jack and Nova if they want to make this a series!" You said joyfully, jumping on your bed and lying down. You turned to your left side facing the window, you could see the huge city of L.A around you, the sun was setting which meant the buildings were beautifully lit. You looked back down at your phone, it was 8:47 pm. "Shit, I've gotta load up G-mod" you said as you quickly got up and got your recording equipment ready. You logged onto G-mod and began the video call with JackSepticeye and UberHaxorNova. "Hey (Y/N)! you ready for some AWESOME Gameplay of PROP HUUUUNT?!!" Jack asked you... Loudly.