-Chapter Five-

The next morning you awoke next to Mark in your bed, he had his arm around you. You snuggled up closer to him, burying your head in his chest. You then grabbed your phone off the bedside table next to you, looking at the time. It was 11:55 am, your eyes widened as you realized the time. Mark then started to mumble something in his sleep, causing your attention to be on him once again. You couldn't understand what he was saying, so it made you laugh even more. He looked so sweet, you didn't want to wake him. But it was almost noon so you thought that you should.

"Good morning" you whispered into his ear softly, kissing him on the cheek gently. He slowly opened his eyes and made a 'tired' smile. "Morning" he replied stretching, then getting out of bed. He walked out of the room and headed for the bathroom. You had realized he was still naked from last night causing you to blush as you got a glimpse of his butt. "Nice ass." You said to him with a laugh. "You too!" You heard him yell from the other room.

As you got up you decided it would be for the best if you put some clothes on, so you did. It was quite cold today due to it being December and all, so you decided to dress for for the weather. A pair of black leggings and a tight, fuzzy sweater. It was one of your favorite sweaters because it was so soft. As you finished getting dressed Mark appeared in the room, wearing boxers this time.

He looked at you up and down, walking to his wardrobe. "Nice sweater, looks soft" he said, digging through his wardrobe for some clothes to wear. "It is." You replied to him laughing. Walking into the living room. You sat down at Marks desk and turned on your laptop, immediately checking your messages. "Shit I forgot about drunk MineCraft.." You whispered as you noticed the hundreds of messages and notifications on every website you logged into.

As you checked your Twitter you saw that someone had uploaded a photo of you and Mark kissing. It looked to be a screenshot of the video you both posted lat night. "Oh god..." Mark said, putting on a pair of trousers. " "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked him, crossing your arms and raising a brow. "N-nothing, really! It's just my fangirls are going to FREAK out..." He said, making an evil laugh afterwards.

As you checked the comments on the post you saw that it literally was 50% raging fangirls, and 50% supportive fans. You smiled as you read out one comment in particular that caught your eye.

"Mark, when I heard that you had a girlfriend I was literally freaking out and crying, but when I heard that you were with another one of my favorite Youtubers, I had never felt so excited and happy in my laugh. You two are perfect for each other, hope your happy together."

Mark read out the comment in a manly, narrative voice, causing you to laugh. "Dear lord, I hope she doesn't sound like that in real life." You replied.

Suddenly your phone started to ring in your back pocket, startling you. You the answered it. "Hello?" You asked. "Hello, Miss (L/N). This is your landlord, I'm hear to tell you that your new property is ready to be moved into, if you could come as soon as possibly that'd be lovely." She answered.

"Who's that?" Mark mouthed at you. "My Landlord." You mouthed back at him. He instantly made an extremely upset face before then staring into space for a few seconds. He then snatched the phone from your hands, putting on and extremely masculine voice. "Hello, this is Mark Fischbach. I'm afraid to tell you That (Y/N) is actually moving in with me as of right now. So you can just pass that property onto the next person, 'that'd be lovely'." He replied to the woman, hanging up the phone.

You started to laugh uncontrollably. "That'd be lovely!" You laughed out. He began to laugh along with you. After you had stopped laughing you looked him in the eyes with a completely blank expression. "But no seriously, I don't want to live with you." You said to him. He smiled at you. "Like you had a choice in the first place." He replied with a laugh. You couldn't help yourself but letting out a quiet giggle.

Marks phone vibrate in his pocket, he took it out and saw it was a message from Pewdiepie. It was that picture of you two kissing. And his message said:

"This photo, Mark. Do you know what this MEANS?!! Double date, tonight with me and Marzia, it's our last night in L.A. ;)"

Mark laughed at the message. "Do you mind going on a date with Felix and Marzia tonight? He wants to 'double date' because its their last night here." You giggled, then shrugged. "Sure why not." You replied. "Great".

Later that evening.

You and Mark were walking alongside Felix and Marzia, heading towards the restaurant. You were a little behind Mark and Felix talking to Marzia.

"So, how's you and Felix?" You asked politely to her. "Felix is good, I'm just so happy we got to go to L.A, I just love traveling." She replied. "I'm not much for traveling myself" you said back. "Well, me and Felix had already discussed you and Mark to go somewhere on holiday with us, Ken and Mary are coming too!" She said. "Oh we'll, ill just try not to throw up on anyone.." You replied with a laugh.

As you made it to the restaurant, you all walked inside and a waiter showed you to your table. It was booth seats. You sat down next to Mark, with Marzia facing him, and Felix facing you. You and Felix reached down for the same menu, causing your hands to touch. You both blushed and pulled your hands away. "Shhh, don't tell Mark." Felix said to you with a wink. "Don't tell me what?" Mark asked looking down at a menu.

"I told (Y/N) you have a nice butt." Felix replied. "That wouldn't be the first time someone told me that today. Mark replied, looking up at me. You blushed slightly. "When did you look at his butt?" Marzia asked, raising a brow. "When is she not" Felix replied. "Yeah, at the gaming competition she was just staring at my cheeks the whole time." Mark replied "I just can't get enough, I'm sorry" you replied to them sarcastically.

"Oh, and don't worry about the check tonight, ill cover it. You know, being the biggest Youtuber and all." Felix stated sarcastically. "In that case, I want this $40 Steak." Mark replied laughing. Felix immediately looked down at the menu in shock. You all laughed at his reaction.

After dinner

Felix paid for the bill and you all got up to leave. As you were walking out you realized you had left your handbag at the table you were all sat at. "Shit, guys ill be right back I just forgot my bag, ill only be a second." You said running back inside. You went back to your table, grabbing your bag from the booth. "Actually, I need to pee too." You went upstairs to the Toilet to see a girl with caramel colored hair, blue eyes, and a ridiculous amount of red lipstick on. You noticed she was actually wearing some 'Markiplier' merchandise, it being a shirt with Marks red 'M' logo, and a pink Warfstache. She was doing her makeup at the mirror.

You couldn't help yourself but laugh slightly as you walked passed, going to the mirror next to her. You noticed her giving you dirty looks, which really irritated you because you hated when people stared at you. Finally you turned to her, and gave her a dirty look back. "Look, sweetheart, do you have a problem..? Or what's the deal." You asked her rudely. "Ew, your that fake bitch Mark is dating now, how unfortunate for him." Your eyes widened at her response and you let out a small laugh.

You opened your mouth to say something but instead decided to leave. "Don't let your anger get the best of you, (Y/N).. She's not worth it." You whispered to yourself. "That's right, leave, ugly slut." You heard her say as you left the toilets, walking a few steps downstairs. You then stopped and thought for a few seconds. "That bitch just asked for it." You said. Running back up the stairs, and bursting through the toilet door again. The girl was still looking in the mirror, she turned to face you as if she was going to say something to you again, but she was interrupted as your fist hit her across the cheek, knocking her to the floor holding her face in pain.

You left the toilets much happier this time. You saw Mark, Felix, and Marzia still waiting for you outside. Mark ran out to you and grabbed your hands romantically. "Where were you? What took you so long?!" He asked.

You looked up at him and smiled politely. "Oh, was just having a lovely conversation with another girl in the toilets, sorry. You ready to go?" You asked him.

"Yeah, let's go its freezing out here." Mark replied, and with that the Four of you walked back.

//////////////////////////////

Sorry this chapter is so short guys, I've literally had to rewrite it 3 different times due to Wattpad not saving correctly. :'( so hope this is okay. :3