chapter 7 - for real?

-next day-

your pov

i woke up and remembered that it was my "date" with jaeden today. i didn't ask any questions because i know what this was for, he wants to make it more believable.

i put on a cute outfit (picture above), and styled my hair (whatever you want). i put on some white nike air forces and i didn't need my skateboard because jaeden said he'll meet me here and we'll take an uber.

i bumped into my mom on the way down,
"where are you of too looking beautiful as ever?", she asked smiling
"i- uhm- i have a d-date", i mumbled
"my baby is growing up", my mom said hugging me.
"okay mom that's enough", i said laughing.
that's when i heard the doorbell ring.
i got to the front door and was greeted by a smiling jaeden in front of an uber.

"would you care to join me m'lady?", he jokingly said putting his arm out to escort me.
"of course my kind sir", i said taking his hand.

we got in the uber and the driver turned to look at us,
"you guys make a cute couple", she said
"thank you", me and jaeden said in unison.
we looked at eachother and blushed.
i had no idea where we were going but jaeden said it was a surprise so i kept my mouth shut.

"oh by the way, you look really pretty", he complimented, blushing.
"you don't look too bad yourself", i commented, blushing too.

wait why am i blushing, i don't like jaeden, i like jack, right?

we stopped at a random location and jaeden dragged me outside. he put a blindfold on me and took me to...i don't know.

as soon as i took the blindfold off i saw the most beautiful thing ever. there was a tree covered in fairy lights, and a picnic under the tree. i looked at it in awe.
"jaedennn you didn't have to do this"
"i wanted too, because- i- uhm- i like you"
"wait what?", i asked
"i like you liv, more than a friend."
"i like you too jaeden"
he looked at me confused and shocked. i didn't know what to do so i kissed him, he kissed back. i smiled into the kiss because i felt wanted or like someone other than finn loved me.

"okay so, olivia lee taylor, do me the honors of being my girlfriend, for real?"
"duh", he laughed at my childish ways.

i promise you guys this is a jack story, it's just going to be longer than my other book.