13. Experiences of being "Lee Sungmin"

Hey Surumi-chan ^^

I'm Sungmin from SexyCityRP that told you was going to send you a story yesterday, ㅋㅋㅋ do you remember me?
You better >:3

Well, I have several stories that I would like to tell and I certainly do want people to read, understand me, and use my story is future reference in rp-ing. Roleplaying sure is a fun thing to do; it really does relief stress and such things but sometimes when it gets personal...things just don't go too well. The first story I'm going to tell is about bringing a roleplay relationship into your personal life.

Not long time ago, about 5-4 month, I've dated "Kim Jongwoon" or as you all would know as Super Junior's "Yesung", voice of the group. Noted that I'm always Sungmin in every roleplay, so in this case our couple would be "YeMin" or "YeSungMin".
We started dating out of nowhere, it began with a drama, as how normal relationships would start with (hahaha very funny -_-), but we somehow managed to get through it very quickly. But here's the thing; I'm gay. Although, I wasn't the first person who'd commit a homosexual relationship in that roleplay, but people seem to be hating on myrelationship in particular. I'm the rebel type of person and doesn't care much about haters, so that wasn't a big problem to start with. But about 2 months in, Yesung hyung and I started having this mutual personal feelings towards each other.
We've talked on iMessage (it's a thing on iPhones where you can send messages from an iPhone/iPod/iPad to another iPhone/iPod/iPad {requires iOS6} without text message charges; meaning I can text him over the country) and we seemed to enjoy each other a lot as "A" unnie and "S" saenggie. So on the thirdth month, we started dating each other in real life.
Hyung sent me birthday gifts, and he treated me very well even if we live like across from each other on the earth. We were surely in love. Now, I usually have this thing about trying not to bring a roleplay relationship into real life because of something-- which I will type as the next story--not long before this YeSungMin thing; but I just felt like I could give him a great chance to just, you know, experience love. Note again that we're about 6-7 years apart in age...
On the fourth month, the month where I thought everything would go so well. He texted me early in the morning that he'd found another guy who had been his friend--and they have been dating since OUR third month. I'm not very happy with that, actually. To be exact, I wasn't even happy at all. But was there anything I could do? Nope.
So our story ends there. That was the end of YeSungMin. We never did continue to be friends either.
A couple days later...he left the rp.

Not long before the story you've just read, I've dated this particular someone. Our relationship started since October 25th, 2011 in a roleplay called "DreamKids" which later changed to "DreamKiss" and had been closed down months ago. I was new to roleplaying, I was Lee Taemin, surprisingly. xD and he was Kim Heechul. Super Junior's Kim Heechul. About a week back before the day I met him, I just broke up with a different Heechul, so meeting him is just like using him to forget my old heartbreak--my first heartbreak. Never did I realize a One-Night-Stand could turn into a long lasting relationship. At our third month, we decided to quit roleplaying and enter the real world together. She lives also across the world but we do have sometimes where we can just hang together. We talk on the phone at night for at least 2 hours, we tease eachother, we trust eachother, we were madly in love with each other. She's about 5 years older than me, if I'm not mistaken. We've had many relationship moments together that sometimes I question myself this; "how can such a perfect relationship happen in just a small communicating device?"
But happiness never lasts forever.
I was a big time player, I admit. I never really did stop roleplaying. I secretly joined a different roleplay not long after we left DreamKiss. Since our times are rarely the same, I get really, really lonely a lot and I just feel like having a good company from my friends if I get into a roleplay; so I joined to Story roleplay as Lee Sungmin. That roleplay was pretty much the started of the Sungmin chain. Back to the story; being a player I am, it's usually not just friends that I have for company. I hook up with a lot of people, sometimes it's more than one person in one day (this is one of the reasons why I proclaim myself SlutMin).
The saddest part about secrets are when they're spilled out.
She found out about the roleplay and the people I've hooked up with, we got into a crazy fight, it wasn't even funny. I lost her trust, it was terribly hard to gain back. I tried to promise myself not to do it again, but it just seems like the chain couldn't be stopped. She decided to come into the roleplay with me as Cho Kyuhyun and claimed me as her boyfriend from then so I won't go to anyone else...didn't work so well. I continued on being a you-know-what and hooked up with other guys even when my status clearly says that I was in a relationship. It was until about 3 months later; on our 8th month, that we decided to break up in the roleplay and live as a roleplayer. In our personal lives, we're still together as usual. But that didn't go so well either. Her and I got bored of each other and got bored of the roleplaying life. She stopped roleplaying at the same time that I started getting less active. But during the time that I was getting less active in roleplays, I was getting less active in talking to her and everyone else too. So she found this someone. Someone I know too well. Someone I trust too much. They went out in the middle of our 8th month and kept it a secret until I found out in instagram by myself that they're dating.
She didn't even say goodbye.