Fourth of July

* For readers: Layla quit and she doesn't live with the boys any more. It has been a week since she left and her and Ray still go out*

Layla's P.O.V

Fourth of July is coming and the boys are having a pool party then after, a regular party. Me and my best friends are going shopping for the parties.

*at the mall*

Mikayla- OMG LET'S GO TO FOREVER 21

We walked in and a worker came up to me.

Worker- welcome to forever 21 do you need any assistance

I looked up to look at the person. She looked familiar. That's when I recognized her

Me- TRACIE

She looked at me as if I was crazy that's when her face expression changed.

Tracie- LAYLA

We hugged each other and that's when Sydney abd Mikayla looked lost.

Me- guys this is Tracie before I went to Lincoln high we went to the same school and this was my best friend forever.

I turned around and I saw another familiar face.

Me- MAYA

I ran over to her and hugged her super tightly.

Maya- OMG LAYLA

Oh gosh this was nice I had my old best friend and my new best friends here with me. If only Ray was here then it would be perfect.

Tracie- so what brings you to forever 21

Me- oh we need swimming suits and a party fit

Maya- I have just the thing

Maya brought us to a section where all the swimming suits were. I picked out one with stars on one boob and stripes on the one and the bottom was white. But I didn't pay attention to Mikayla and Sydney bought.

For the party I bought some khaki joggers and a black and white tupac shirt that I was gonna wear with my all white air forces. We paid and walked out the store and was heading toward my house.

*at my house*

Sydney& Mikayla- heyyy Mrs. and Mr. Richardson

Mom& dad- hi girls

We went up to my room and we just hung out until it was time to leave for the party.

Me- so how's y'all relationships

Sydney- oh my gosh me and Roc went in a date yesterday that was just.

Mikayla- oh my gosh did I tell y'all how much I love Prodigy.

Me- you said it enough times

I looked at my wall clock it was 4:50 and the party started at 5:30.

Me- y'all wanna go early cause it's boring here

Both- yea

I drove to the conjunction house. I was a little excited since I haven't seen Ray since I quit. We texted and Facetimed on the phone but I wanted to see him in person.

We arrived at the house and the door was opened do we walked in.

Sydney- hellooo

Me- is anyone home

Mikayla- I'll text Prod to see where they at

As we waited for a reply I went in my old room and saw everything was neat but the room was empty. Ahh memories. I went to the game room and started playing fruit ninja.

Mikayla- he said they at Wal-Mart buying food for the party. He said they can wait there if we wanna come.

Me- so y'all wanna go

Both- not really

Me- me neither

Mikayla- I'll text him to hurry up

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Ray was trying to Facetime me.

Me- hi stranger

Ray- hey Babygirl

Me- can you guys hurry up

Ray- yea we're on our way

Me- OMG I can't wait to see you

Ray- ik baby but I gtg love you

Me- love you more bye

I hung up and went to the movie room and set it to t.v.to watch some tv. After a while I hear Mikayla scream. I ran out to see what was wrong. When really I just saw her hug Prodigy. That's when Ray walked in. I ran as fast as my basketball ball legs could let me. I jumped up and he lifted me up. We kissed while I was in his arms.

Mikayla- damn and I thought I made a scene

We ignored what she said and kept kissing. I felt him smile against my lips but I shrugged it off and continued kissing him.

Roc- are you guys ever gonna breathe

That's when we walked in the kitchen and he put me on the counter and he went in between my legs.

Ray- so how's it going

Me- well I work at home depot now

Ray- is it cool

Me- nope- I said popping the 'p'

Ray- then come work with us again

Me- baby I already told you why I can't do that

Ray- alright well change into your bathing suit the party is about to start

Me- ok you wanna join

Ray- HELL YEA

Me- I'm just playing

Ray- oh don't play with my emotions like that