~Prologue~

~3 person point of view~

He hid behind the tall wold hybrid. He heard the screams of his abusive ex in front of the man. 

"GET OVER HERE NOW SOAREN!!!!!" His ex screamed. Soaren still hid behind the man, his ears going down. He was about to walk to his ex, when the man spoke in a deep voice.

"He obviously doesn't want to go with you" He put a arm in front of Soaren protectively. The man acted like he knew Soaren for a long time, even thou they had just met. 

"FINE! Take that useless s**t!" He rushed off. Soaren's eyes turned to a black losing all emotion. The man panic, not knowing what to do. Soaren walked out of the ally, ears and tail down. As Soaren got out of the ally, a white van pulled up. A tall man grabbed Soaren by his arm and threw him into the van.  

~Time skip brought to you by my gay ass (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ~

~Soarens Point of view~

I let out a groan in pain, and close my eyes tight from the bright light. 

"I think she is walking up sir" A females voice said. I growled bearing my teeth and screamed. " I'M A BOY YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!"I tried getting up now opening my eyes seeing a tall woman with devil horns and tail. Next to he stood a man, wearing a white doctors coat. I growled as i saw him grabbing a needle with something in it. My eyes went wide as he injected it in my arm. I whimpered, my vision going blurry.

~End of prologue ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ~