but Your Eyes are Dark to me

U.A Entrance Exams : Eight Months and One week

Music blasted from my room.

Lying on my bed I saw no reason to move.

Everything hurt from the training yesterday and I was hoping that maybe if I laid still in till I had to get up for training then it wouldn't hurt as much.

My plan got flashed down the toilet when thunderous knocks on the front door bellowed down the hallway.

'I really don't want to move...' I thought as the knocks kept going.

"IZUKU CAN YOU GET THE DOOR!!" Was called from the living room.

Sighing, I rolled onto my stomach and pushed myself up into a sitting position. Standing up and ruffling out my wings, I turned down my music and started walking towards the door.

The knocking didn't stop.

I stood in front of the door. The frame was actually shaking from the force of the knocks.

'Maybe they'll go away...' I thought as I stood in front of the door.

"IZUKU GET THE DOOR!!" Was shouted again from the living room.

"I'm on it, Mum!" I called back, before unlocking the door and pulling it open with one swift movement.

A hand stopped in front of my face and I blinked at it.

Starring around the hand, my eyes widened and everything just, stopped.

Red eyes starred into my own, ash blond hair as spiky as I remembered.

His wings now nearly fully grown as they sat behind him.

Our wings when we were little were the reason why we were called twins, because we both had orange and green as our colours.

The difference was that he had an almost fluorescent orange leaking into a vibrant green, whereas I had an olive-green seeping into a burnt orange.

He lowered his hand slowly.

"You're still here..." He whispered.

I blink up into his bewildered face.

"Surprise?" I answered doing a small jazz hand movement.

"... and exactly the same." He finishes.

"Hey! That better be a compliment!" I tell him.

"Yep, exactly the same." He says with a nod.

"Well, you haven't exactly changed either Katsuki." I say crossing my arms.

"Izuku who's at the door!?" Was called out from the living room.

I look over to the hallway then back to Katsuki, I grab his arm and pull him into the apartment.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He asked as I dragged him into the living room.

Ignoring his question, I pull him into the small living room where Mum sits with a book on her lap. She looks up when she heard Katsuki yelling and full on froze when she saw Katsuki standing there.

"K-katsuki...?" She said eyes wide.

I let go of his arm as Mum stands up and pulls him into a watery hug.

"Hi, Auntie long time no see, hah." He says as he hugs her back.

"O-oh Katsuki look how much you've grown, why it feels like only yesterday that you and Izuku were running around with your new little wings..." She says with a chuckle.