Chapter 23:

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!! PLEASE READ!

~~~~~~~~|1 month later|~~~~~~~~

To: Zayn 💞 Dad

Do you even remember me anymore? You promised me you'll never forget me! you promised! It's been 2 months since the last message from you! 2 MONTHS!!! just please, try to remember me!

Remay xx

I hit send, only to probably never get a reply. Rose came over and sat next to me, pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine, there probably just busy doing stuff, they'll never forget you" she told me. I wanted to believe her,but the thing was, I couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~|Zayn's POV|~~~~~~~~~
|RARE|

My phone lit up again, another text. I picked up my phone and opened it up.

Do you even remember me anymore? You promised me you'll never forget me! you promised! It's been 2 months since the last message from you! 2 MONTHS!!! just please, try to remember me!

Remay xx

Who even is she? Remay? 'You promised me you'll never forget me!' is she a fan, probably, someone that we thought was special to us.

"ZAYN! get ready! leaving in 10 minutes to an interview! I warned you an hour ago that you had to get up!" Liam said

"But I was asleep!! so next time wake me up!" I said back to him.

"I tried" he yelled walking away!

~~~~~~~~|2 months later|~~~~~~~~

Today, we go home! YAY!! Bing! My phone lit up with a new message from that girl again. she was beginning to get really annoying.

Seriously, it's been 3 months since you last replied. 6 months since you left! Your a liar! You broke your promise! Do you not remember, the laughs, the tears, the fights, the memories? Did that lot mean nothing to you? Some father you are. I'm sorry you ever adopted me, I'm sorry you ever even met me. You broke your promise! Dad!

Remay!

Shit! Remay! I Forgot her! my own daughter. how could we forget her. I had to reply, NOW.

To: Remay-Rose

Baby, I know you hate me, I would hate myself to, I'm so sorry I forgot you, it's just that, I got so busy, I forget to text that one night, then I just forgot about texting back, till I forgot. Can you forgive your dad?

Zayn xx

"LADS! We forgot someone, someone specials to us" I yelled. They rushed in to the room, asking 'who'

"Remay, Remay-Rose Malik!"

"Who the hell is she?!"

~~~~~~~~|Authors Note|~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT: I'm a bit upset, barley anyone is commenting or voting for my story. So from now on I will be doing a target for each chapter! If you have commented/voted... THANK YOU!!! for this chapter I would like 3 comments OR 3 votes OR 855 reads!!! Please!

Hey everyone, thank you so much for reading, and if you like, I might do a question and answer with the Characters, you can send in any question, as long as they are not perverted questions!!!

So send in some questions in the comment box or send me a private message! Thank you!