Chapter 26:

Thank you!!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~|Morning|~

I woke up, when I realised, that I had fallen asleep on the floor? Oh yeah! Zayn had a huge go at me for slapping that bitch! Oh and another thing! Im moving house! why today? I hadn't even packed yet. I was so upset that I just broke down crying. I soon fell asleep. Whilst crying guess who came to comfort me? NONE of them! If they think I'm moving then they can think again! Perrie walked into my room. One look from her was all that it took for me to start crying again. The look she had was disappointed. She came and hugged me, whispering calm things into my ears.

"Have you packed yet?" she asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm not leaving, so my should I pack?" I snapped.

"Come on babe, ill help" she said back calmly.

"Are you deaf? I said I'm not coming!" I yelled.

"REMAY! Just get out, go sit in the kitchen and eat breakfast!" She said sighing. I knew she was tired, the baby had been up half the night waking them up. I knew we were moving because of the baby, we didn't have enough room.

When downstairs, I didn't go to the kitchen, I ran out the door. I ran to Ross house. When she opened the door, I hugged her and told her everything. She hugged me, and told me, to stop being selfish, and go pack. When it came to feeling, nothing stopped her saying them. She was right, I am being selfish. I ran back, and slammed the door shut. They all came down, even the baby who was woken up by the bang, but wasn't crying.

"I wa- ... I'm sorry, ive been really selfish these past days, so, I'm really sorry." I said looking down.

"Well, we all forgive you" they yelled in syc. Creepy. We all shared a group hug. Together, as One happy Family.

As Perrie had finished packing, all we had to do was say goodbye to the boys. Na I'm just kidding. Were going to live in an even bigger mansion. TOGETHER!!! As before we all lived in apartments, next to each other.

"Well all the cars are packed up, all we have to do is get there. I call driving" Said Zayn.

"I call shotgun" I yelled out.

"Aww but-" Louis started

"No but, mr slow pants!" I laughed. skipping down the drive. maybe this will be good, maybe all I need is a fresh start.

After 2 hours we come up to an airport.

"W... what? No, I ccan't leave the country.!" I yelled back.

"Babe, this place was just a summer house, well come back here next year, we promise." Something in his voice told me to trust him.

"Goodbye, Rose" I whispered before boarding the private jet. Awesome!!

~|At house|~

I live in... CALIFONIA!!!!! My dream place! We pulled up at this MASSIVE house, it had an outdoor pool, and iron gates all around. Zayn typed in a 4 digger code and the gate opened. High tech security, neat! we all got out the cars, and walked up to the door. I pushed it open, and saw the most beautiful staircase. You know those ones were they go to ways at the top and on cute films, a girl waits at the top and everyone looks at her? it's like them!i walked up them admiring everything when I came face to face with 11 doors. I'm guessing 1 for each boy, 1 each for the boys girlfriends/friends, and 1 for me! I walked up to a door that said Remay in black and white swirly handwriting. I pushed it open sand saw the most amazing bedroom, the theme was black and white, there was a small wardrobe that would Probably only fit 2 outfits. A small dresser with a mirror, and a huge double bed. It was like royalty! There were five doors inside my room, one to go to the hall.

Door 1: En suite!
Door 2:My own pool! awesome
Door 3:a big room for clothes/Shoes
Door 4:My very own kitchen!

Awesome! BEST. HOUSE. EVER!

I ran down stairs, only to see them all sitting down on the sofa, doing serious talking.

"Ah, Remay, we need to tell you something. So, we've looked online, but... we can't find a tutor, so you have to go to an actual school!" Zayn said. Part of me was exited, but the other part of me was scared, very scared. I knew I would be bullied!

"You start Monday! Oh wait! That's tomorrow. We'll let's go shopping for school stuff." he said. and that's exactly what we did. I hid my nerves, knowing, that they would make a big thing about it.

Shopping here we come!

~|~|~|A/N|~|~|~

900 reads for Next chappie please. THANK YOU ALL YOU AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL/ HANDSOME READERS.

Bye✌