Vetto

Let me tell you how strange it is when things go from us just fighting in order to get the stone to now we need to fight to save our lives. Kahono, Noelle and I rushed down the confusing halls. Kahono led the way. We were running for another 10 minutes before I stopped.

"Freddi. What are you doing we need to keep moving." Noelle said, turning around to face me.

"Shhh...."

" We don't have time for you-"

"Shut up." I demanded. Both girls looked at each other and stayed quiet. I close my eyes, focusing on what I was hearing in the distance. Sure enough, I could hear the faint screaming of Asta. I couldn't tell how far away he was but I knew it was definitely him. I opened my eyes and looked towards the direction." It's Asta. Heard Asta.

"That's impossible we don't even know where he is in this maze." Noelle said, shrugging. I gave them both a serious look.

" I know what I heard.... and it sounded like he was in trouble. Noelle, you are a member of the Black Bulls just like him and just like me. If he's in danger we need to go help him."

Noelle and Kahono looked at each other again before looking at me.

"All right if you say so, we will follow you." Kahono said. I took off running down the direction I knew Asta would be coming from. Like I said, i have never been in these tunnels before, but I know It was the yelling from my Asta.

As we got closer, I could hear a deeper, more animalistic voice. The laughter that was coming from it was that which should have belonged to a maniac. The noises were bouncing off the wall along with the mixture of magic I could feel. I tried to focus but I was having a sensory overload, it felt like all the magic I could sense were ten times what they should have been. I stopped running and looked around.

"Freddi where do we go?" Noelle asked.

"Towards the magic....you feel the magic." I mumbled.

"I feel something....its powerful....but it feels bounced around....this temple is a maze of tunnels" Noelle looked down each path. "Kahono do you know the way?"

"I've never been this far in."

"Agggh!" I crouched down, hands over my ears. "Think Freddi think Freddi think Fredd-" then I thought of something. Both Captain Yami and Asta had been teaching me how to sense Ki, and in my stupid sense of panic, my concentration had stopped. "....Think Asta."

"What?" Both girls questioned. I stood up and closed my eyes again.

"I need to sense his ki....." I took a calming breath and concentrated. I could faintly feel Asta's ki coming from one of the tunnels. "Asta.....i know you're there......Asta....."

"What is she...." Noelle looked at me as a stood up.

"Its this way. Hurry up" I demanded as I ran. I heard Noelle and Kahono following close behind.

As I got close I heard a scream of anger suddenly stop followed by muffled yelling. We came around the bend, to a wall. I heard Asta's muffled voice through it followed by "What the hell did you say?" In a gravely voice.

"Kahono!" I yelled.

"Right." Kahono's grimiore opened. She sang, blasting the wall down. We saw Asta drop to the ground.

"What the..."

"Looks like your animal hearing wasn't sharp enough to pick that up." I said. "He said."