Chapter 4

1 week later
Nick's pov
The doorbell rings for like the 10th time. Why the hell is no one getting it? Where is everyone? I look at my phone to see it's 11:16 on a Saturday. I mean people could be doing stuff today. But it's early? I mean me and Adi stayed up late last night so not really I guess. I fell asleep in his bed last night. I look over to him. Breathe taking. I untangle myself from Adi. I throw on a sweater that may or may not be his and walk to the front door. I open it and guess who's there?

(Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z....jk)

Dennis. Why the hell is Dennis here? "What the hell do you want?"

"Just to talk to Adi. Not that it's any of your business!" He snaps.

"It is my business. He's my friend and your a douchebag."

"Just let me talk to him."

"He's asleep."

"Asleep?" He asks but then Adi walks down.

"Where'd you go?" Adi asks with a yawn. He walks over to me and his face instantly drops. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize for how it ended but I guess I don't need to! Seeing as you were lying about sleeping with Nick." He snaps. Adi pushes me out of the way.

"I'm not sleeping with Nick! God! I don't even know why you'd want to apologize! You're the same asshole I was dating. We're broken up and your still jealous of Nick for some reason! Can't you get over yourself?! You say I prioritize everything over you? Well I should because you're a dick!"

"And you're a lying asshole! Literally all you had to do was tell the truth! It's not that hard!"

"Says the guy who cheated on me!!"

He scoffs, "Like you didn't!"

"I didn't! I would never!"

"He's literally wearing your sweater!" Dennis say pointing at. Damn.. I messed up

"Your point? That means nothing! Especially now because we broke up a week ago! Get over it!"

"Fine! Fuck you! I came over to apologize but I guess that was a waste of time!" He stomps away and gets back in his car. I close the door and turn to Adi. He was fuming and looked close to tears. We turn around to see Jojo and Cena.

"You and Dennis broke up? Why didn't you tell me?" Jojo asks worried for his friend.

Adi sniffs, "Doesn't matter. He's an asshole." Adi mutters.

"Di." I say but he ignores me and walks upstairs.

"You knew?" Jojo asks.

"Yeah. He didn't want anyone to know."

Jojo thinks for a minute, "Are you Adi sleeping together?"

"What?! No! Of course not." I say exasperated. Does everyone know I like him?

"Mmm I mean you want to right? I'm not making this up?"

"I'm don't!" He raises an eyebrow. "Fine..maybe a little. But it doesn't matter!"

"Like hell it doesn't! Why don't you tell him?"

"Why does everyone think I need to tell him?"

"Who else knows?" Cena asks.

"Tal." I reply and Jojo laughs. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at how ridiculous this situation is."

"How so?"

"You like him. He likes you. And now he's single again. And what do you do? Nothing about it. Ridiculous."

"He doesn't like me." I say shaking my head.

"You keep believing that. Me and Cena are going to finish our video." He tells me and walks off with Cena. I sigh then walk back up to find Adi. He's just laying on his bed.

"You ok?"

"I mean I guess...My sweater looks cute on you by the way." He tells me making my cheeks flush red. I mutter a thanks and go and lay next to him. After a couple of minutes I feel his hand find mine and envelopes it. I intertwine our fingers and we just lay there.