Chapter 1

Adi's pov
I walk into the Free Time house and slam the door, tears running down my face. "God!" I scream. Everyone's in the living room and they all look at me.

"Adi you ok?" Tal, my brother asks me. I stomped upstairs to my room, slamming the door and flopping on my bed. Not even answering my brothers question. My boyfriend and I just broke up.

-Flashback-
I walk into my boyfriends house after his mom lets me in and walk upstairs to his room. I open the door to see him making out with some girl. "What the hell are you doing?!!" I scream. They jump apart and the girl grabs her bag then runs out of the room.

"Adi it's not what it looks like!"

"Like hell its not Dennis! How long has this been going on?!"

"Chill out! Not that long. It's not like you weren't cheating on me either."

"I'm not!!"

"Yeah sure. Like you and nick haven't slept together."

"I haven't! Nothing is happening between me and Nick!"

"Whatever."

"Don't whatever me! You cheated on me!"

"I blame you! Everyone and everything came before me! Your YouTube channel, your friends, Tal, and especially Nick! So if I cheated on you it's your fault for not being a good boyfriend." I have tears streaming down my face and red all over, being so angry. I took a book of his shelf and threw it at him, barley missing.

"Fuck you! We're over!" I scream.

"Whatever you say! Have a good life you asshole!" He pushed me out his door and slammed it in my face.
-Flashback over-

Nick's pov
"Adi you ok?" Tal, asks him as he walks in. He seemed really upset and was crying. He stomped upstairs slamming his door. Not even answering Tal's question.

"I'm going to check on him." I say standing up.

"You sure? He might throw something at you." Jojo says. That's accurate. Adi will throw things when angry. Which is kinda cute.

"Yeah. I'll take my chances and he likes me more than you guys so.." I say with a shrug.

"Rude. I'm amazing. And at least I'm more sexy than you." Anthony says flipping his invisible hair. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to Adi's room. I walk in to see him curled up around a pillow, under a blanket and watching Friends on his computer. He looked like a helpless puppy.

"Adi? You ok?" I ask sitting at the foot of his bed.

"Me and Dennis broke up." He replies quietly, pausing his computer.

"I'm so sorry." I say and rub his back. "What happened?"

"Caught him cheating, he accused me of cheating and being a bad boyfriend then he kicked me out and called me an asshole."

"Shit." I muttered. "I'm so sorry Di." I say using his nickname I gave him.

"I'm fine. Doesn't matter." He sniffles.

"No your not. But it's ok. I'll hang with you until you are." I say and climb under the covers next to him. I take the computer and put it in between us, unpausing the show. He leans his head on my shoulder, "Thank you." He says quietly. "Anytime."