The prank war

You know the creepy feeling of getting stared at, yaa that feeling, and the weirdest place to have that feeling ‘classroom’. Searching for those creepy eyes I looked around, when my eyes locked with a pair of eyes and the devilish smile in my direction. Ohh, not good. I got visible chills when the realization hit that eyes belonged to the prankster of the class. Not good at all. I almost ran after the lecture toward our lab to avoid him. Ungrateful  thing about labs, we have to leave our shoes outside.

After the lab ended, I was having this very uneasy feeling but I shook it off and started to wear my shoes. POP! I jumped from the sound effect and again POP! POP! POP! POP! I jumped again and again like monkey with its tail on fire. Shit why the hell is this happening with me. After few seconds the sound ended but  my confusion didn’t. then I took my shoes off and turned it back to be surprised with pop pop crackers attached to the back of my shoe. My eyes widen in shock and laughter of the least expected or should I say most expected person reached my ears. Chris Williams, the prankster was standing there. Ohh you are so going to regret it mister. Next day during the after the lecture when the class was being emptied, a loud shriek and a curse  followed by loud laughter was heard from the other side of the class room. It was Chris and his group and his face was drenched with coke. His eyes raked the whole class room in rage until they locked with me, and I returned him his smirk with the look ‘you messed with the wrong girl buddy’. I was the one who replaced his coke secretly with the one with mentos stuck in the cap of the bottle, which when opened falls into the bottle automatically. Hehehe… I mouthed him its even now but instead he smirked again. Probably the shock of prank affected his brain. Next day I was caught off with the sudden noise off horn when I sat on my regular chair, which caught the attention of whole class making them laugh. I bent down to see a horn attached under my seat and my eyes directly went to the original culprit, whose eyes where already on me smirking in my way and then he mouthed me now its even. Ohhh no no no, this calls for a prank war. Next thing he knew he was blown with pink sprinkle powder when he opened his locker. Lol the scene was one to be looked, few people catcalled him as tinkle bell. Ohh I enjoyed it a lot. This is how our prank war started in the entire college.