Mà Cherie

Author note - thanks a lot for choosing this story to read. This is an unedited version so please ignore any mistvakes if you are reading. Also this story is my own creativity and not any copied version therefore I would prefer that my story is also not copied. Please show your love with votes and comments.
Thank you and love love.
——————————————————
Chris Pov

I stomped down the corridor of my school in search of my 'friend' who so generously happens to be responsible for all the curious glances and whispers that were following me wherever I went.
But the satisfying fact was that no one dared to stand in my way, it was like a scene where I had that moses stick, and it helped to create my passage between the sea of students which overflowed the corridor of the school. Good I thought, because I knew it wasn't any stick but my fierce expressions and furious strides which parted my way through the crowd. It wasn't that hard to find her, the one and only with cherry hair in the crowd of black, brown and blonde. I marched towards her. Her back was facing towards me and she was talking to her friend. Her friend, I recognised her from the earlier prank, the one who got pranked instead of her.
" I can't wait to see his face today." She said and giggled like a small girl who had been mischievous but had escape safely from the crime scene. Ohhh but you can't escape for long, miss Cherry.
"I didn't know you had a crush on me" I whispered near her ear in a husky tone. I, in my life till now haven't seen anyone jump so high, wait probably I have, my pretty little sister when she had interrupted me during you know what, that day was one of the worst day of her and mine life, her because she saw me self pleasuring, and mine because she knew what I was doing!! I still believe it's the fault of those of her friends for spoiling my innocent little sister. Anyways where was I, ahh yes miss cherry infront of me.
"You scared me to death" she said clutching her heart tightly like it would sprang out of her chest.
I took few steps forward, which made her move backwards. I kept moving forward till she hit the lockers behind her, leaving her no way out. I bent to her eye level, which made our faces very close, so close that if I moved a little bit more then I would be kissing her. Her soft, slushy, pink lips were more than inviting me to do things them. The invitation to kiss her is very tempting I thought.
Wait, wait, wait, that's a totally wrong direction you are going mister, where the hell that thought came from.
From her soft, pink lips, which have been staring for quite some time.
Wait I am staring at her lips? I AM STARING AT HER LIPS!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS CHRIS SNAP OUT OFF IT!!!
I lift my eyes up from her lips to her eyes, which I accept was a terrific mistake on my part. Her eyes were of hazel colour, so spellbinding, so mystical, it was like falling in deep in them, like the warmth of those eyes where surrounding me slowly, till the point where nothing else mattered, the only thing that mattered was she and me.
And then I kissed her.

Ahhmm, ahmm, sorry to break your dream but it's not a fairytale, so that's not what happened. I didn't kiss her. I didn't got lost in her eyes.
Okk, that's a white lie, you did get lost in her eyes.
Ok, fine I did, but that wasn't intentional. It was a element of surprise, and I regret wasting my time.
Who are you lying to bitch, you enjoyed every moment of that eye contact.
Ahmm, going back to the subject at hand, luckily enough, my nightmare of that day was enough to snap me out of the trance, but the look on her face told me that
Ms I-love-playing-pranks still hasn't snapped out of her trance.
"Mà Cherie, don't think that making googly eyes at me will help you escape the crime you have done" I whispered to her with my all famous smirk on my face. That was enough to snap her out of the trance.
"I wasn't making googly eyes on you" she snapped at me. Ohhh feisty, I like her. Wait, no that came out wrong.
"Yeah, and I am Captain America" I replied nonchalantly.
"No, you don't understand. To make googly eyes on you, I need to be blind, but the fact that I can clearly see an arrogant toerag, to whom due to my unfortunate circumstances I am talking, I will say my eyesight is in perfect condition. So here the proof I wasn't making googly eyes on you" she finished with a deadpan expression. Ohhhhhh, sarcastic I definitely like her. Ok wait again it came out wrong.
"Haha, very funny" I replied.
"Indeed, it is" she replied, folding her hands. " Now the reason due to which we have to have this conversation is?" She asked me, raising a eyebrow. Ohhhhh, she can even raise a eyebrow, definitely my type. Agaiiinnnn, that came out wrong. Aaarrggghhh.
"You sure you want to have this conversation here?" I asked pointing out the crowd which has now surrounded us to know more about the matter to gossip. I caught eyes with some of my guys. Austin, Henry, Chase with Nora and Lydia, all were there watching curiously at the scene unfolding. Even there were many other girls from cheerleading team, and other groups, glaring at us, or should I say at Cherry. This was the first time I didn't felt good about a confrontation infront of all those people. I felt unsafe, no, not for me of course but for her. Mà Cherie. What's happening to me? Ughhhh.
Looking around the crowd, she locked her eyes with her friend who was now standing few step away from us. It was like they were having silent conversation through their eyes. Their conversation ended the moment they nodded together, and till the time I could register what was happening, I was dragged away by immense force, from the corridor and the crowd. I never really thought this cute little cherry had that much strength to drag me around. Just the thought made me chuckle, shaking my head.
"What are you laughing at?" She snapped at me, turning her head to look at me. Not to forget the important part is that she is still dragging me with her.
"Ohh, nothing at all" I replied with an amused expression, putting my free hand up in surrender motion.
"Here we have reached our destination" announced her friend who was walking ahead of us. What was her name? Joe had said something about her name being similar to a relative of Harry Potter. Sirius? I thought, naah not possible, parents still are not that cool enough to name their daughter after such a cool person. Petunia? Naah, she doesn't looks like one who would like to nasty all the times, even though she has been frowning a lot, from the moment I had seen her. Lily was it? Yes Lily it was. But I don't know her last name. I should ask her, I had to repay her for her prank. Hmmm.
"Earth to dumbass" Cherry waved her hand in front of my face.
"Sorry Cherry, I like Mars better" I replied cheekily. To which she so graciously rolled her eyes. I glanced up to see our destination and to my shock it was someplace I didn't expect. With a raised eyebrow I turned towards Cherry and asked," And we are here for? Ohhh don't tell me, you seriously like me a lot, don't you. That's why you have brought me here? Ohhhh, I get it now, that's why you put such a blame on me, so I didn't have any other choice but to prove myself, and what's the best way to prove would be than convincing the person who blamed me. That's why you have brought me here, for a hot make out session isn't it" I completed with a fake traumatized expression.
"Are you always this dramatic, or has the shock of the tweet made you lose your brains?" Cherry said with an eye roll.
"No he is not this dramatic, in fact this is the first time I have seen him being this over dramatic" Joe said with a chuckle. Wait when did that jerk come here, this guy literally creeps me out sometimes. But he surely deserves some sense to be beaten into him for his big mouth.
"Ahhmm, ahhmm, I mean he is a nice guy and he is most of the time in a teasing mood, so ya that's Chris for you" he said again, after I gave him a stinging eye to warn him.
"Anyways to answer your earlier question, no, we are here to talk without  the crowd, not to fulfill your wild fantasies" Cherry announced with an annoyed look.
"In the janitor's closet?" I asked with an amused expression.
I don't know if it was a trick of light or real but I am sure, I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. Awww, she is cute.
WAIT, no she isn't, she is devil's spawn, remember what she did to you.
"Yep" she said straining the P. The next thing I knew was me being pushed inside the dark closet.