OBB 2

Ah, first day of Jungkook being a high schooler. Yep, it's his first day, and this made brothers more worried. He could get bullied, get bad influences from his friends or worse kidnapped.
"Hyungs, stop thinking I'm not safe! I'm gonna be late, aish" Jungkook yells interrupting their thoughts. They all smiles, kissing his forehead as he held onto Jin's hand. They all bid him goodbye before him and his oldest brother went out.

"You ready to be a high schooler?" Jin asks, chuckling as the younger nodded excitedly. He buckles the younger's seatbelt, making sure it's tight enough. He then starts the car before driving off. Jungkook turns the music on, gasping as his favorite song played. He hummed, singing also as Jin laughs and sings along. It took a good 30 minutes before they arrived. Jin unbuckles Jungkook's seatbelt, along with his as he got out.

The younger got out also, smiling as he held onto his bag straps. Jin grabbed his hand, walking with him inside. They walked to the principal's office to get Jungkook's timetable.

"Okay, I'll leave you here, be careful" Jin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead and letting him inside. He waved goodbye, which was give back by Jungkook who smiled widely. Jin left and Jungkook got nervous, he looks around the room, seeing new faces(me on the first day of every school year😂). He smiled a little, sitting down an unoccupied seat. He put his bag down, grabbing his doodle book. He started drawing random things until the bell rang. He hid the book, looking up as he saw the professor.

"oh, let's all introduce ourselves" The professor said. The students went in front one by one, introducing theirselves. Jungkook gulps as it was his turn, he gave a small smile before introducing himself. You could say, he got some friends after.