OBB 9

"No, no, baby, Jinnie hyung isn't mad! He was just worried!" Jin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head. The youngest giggled, nodding and grabbing the candy Hoseok handed him. He stared back at his third oldest brother, seeing him wink.
"Thanks, Seokie hyung" Jungkook says, removing the wrapped and eating it.
"Gosh, Hoseok, where did you even get a candy?" Jin asks, looking at the said male.
"What? I brought some cause I know he'll want some" Hoseok says, laughing.

Jungkook pouts, staring at his food as he played with it.
"I don't like spinach" He says, gulping. Jin scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"Come on, bubs, you don't want to go to school with an empty stomach right?" Jin says. The youngest continued to pout but ate his spinach otherwise. Jimin noticed this, he was the one who's gonna take Jungkook to school, so why not cheer him up?
"Eat that and I'll buy you some cookies on the way?" He whispers. The youngest nodded, smiling as he started to cheerfully eat the spinach.

"Gosh, you guys spoil him too much" Jin says, rolling his eyes.
"Like you don't, hyung" Hoseok says, scoffing.
"He's not like those spoiled brats, he knows how to control himself, right sweetheart?" Namjoon says, patting Jungkook's head. The youngest nodded, smiling like this.

 The youngest nodded, smiling like this

(Gosh, my UwU meter's gonna burst)

"Cute" Yoongi says, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"Bye bye, Min hyung! Also thank you for the cookies" Jungkook yells, walking away but fell as he bumped into somebody. Jimin saw this, thinking it was just a little accident so he continued to watch what will happen next. He saw the guy look down at Jungkook, seeing him laugh.
"Weak! Go cry to your hyungies" The guy said, snickering as he was about to grab Jungkook's hair. The guy's hand was grabbed, he looked up and saw Jimin.

"Don't or you'll get hurt"