Part 3

Reader POV

As soon as he unbuckled his pants I knew I was fucked and in more than one way. I was nervous I have never experienced something like this before, my body was laced with sweat but his was still perfect he has probably done this same thing hundreds of times. That didnt matter though.

3rd person POV
The girl watched as the older male removed his shorts and boxers slowly , watch his fully erect member spring up. Her eyes widen no wonder was he's so good at this. The both looked up at eachother locking eyes he nodded for permission she nodded back. (Consent is important people!)

He picked her up setting her on a clean part of the large table, putting her legs onto his shoulders looking up one more time before slowing inserting himself into her. It hurt a bit the feeling unnatural. It took her awhile to warm up but he slowly started moving again the stinging turning into pleasure a thing we all enjoy.

Reader POV

He went slow at first then went faster making me 'scream' the loudest I've ever have. I shortly fall victim of finishing he too finishing a few seconds after I do, pulling out cumming on my stomach. He wraps me up in a blanket letting me rest in his lap after he dresses himself. I fall asleep shortly after.