Chapter one: Hi dad...

[Florida's P.O.V.]
[Twenty minutes ago]

O

Okay, believe it or not, everything was going fine. Arizona was on fire, Nevada was gambling, New York was on the phone (wich he wasn't allowed to have) demanding pizza, and I was attempting to take Rhode Island prisoner so dad would have to give my pet alligator back as compensation.

Everything was going great.

That is, until, I got bored because Rhode Island was hiding under Texas's bed so I couldn't get him.

So, like any sane person would, I started a riot.

Present time:

I

paced, staring at the tall fence blocking us from freedom before turning to face the group in front of me.

"Bring forth the ladder!"
I yelled.

Alaska placed the tall ladder against the wooden fence and I started to speak.
"Today we feast on pizza."

-New York started cheering.-

"Celebrating the fact Dad has a ladder in the garage; but also the fact that no one can stop us now!" I pointed to the ladder. "It is time-"

"Wait...!" Ohio glanced around with wide and nervous eyes. "Shouldn't we stay together?"

I sighed. I knew this moment would come.
"Of course, Buckeye." I lied.
Instead of doing something as small as taking over a pizza place, my plan was bigger. Much bigger.

I was going to break into the Countryhumans building and spy on dad and everyone else. I'd never seen another country other than dad before, and I heard we had family. I was especially interested in an uncle they called 'Aussie' because he has strange pets too.

"Enough chit-chat let's go!" Arkansas crossed his arms.

I don't know how, but we got all 50 of my siblings over the fence.
And oh.my.goodness.

It was boring.

No one told me we lived in the middle of no where!
Where are all the cars and streets!?

I pulled put the phone I had bought from New York and put in the directions to the Countryhumans building.

Wow, its not that far.

I turned to my siblings.
"I'll be back in a minute I've got to use the bathroom."
I turned and walked into the shade of trees until I was out of sight and glanced at the phone again. I was going the right way.

...

I am currently in the vents of the Countryhumans building looking at the meeting. I dont want to talk about how I got in this tiny place, but I did. And I kind of feel bad for leaving my siblings, but it'll be okay. If they can't find that pizza place Idaho can smell fresh potatoes from a mile away, so they won't starve.

I just really wanted to see my family other than dad and my siblings...

I see dad whispering to some guy in a racoon hat. That must be Canada! Oh wow! And the guy with the tea must be Britain! What would he say if he knew I was here?

I suddenly have a chilling feeling. Maybe I should go.

I start to turn around in my vent when I feel something beneath me that makes my heart skip a beat.
The vent was giving out beneath me.

"Aah!" I scream as I feel myself fall downwards.. Dad's gonna be so mad.

I land hard, falling onto my hands wich gave out so I rolled over and hit my back, groaning. Luckily I didnt land on the table though.

I look up to see every country in the room stare at me in shock. This is great. A random fifteen year old boy just fell through the ceiling. I see dad staring at me in both surprise and confusion along with shocked worry.

"Hi dad..." I slightly wave. "Am... am I in trouble...?"