Everyone in a party hat!

As we ran, we heard whistling. We stopped dead in our tracks, and the principal came out of seemingly nowhere. He was wearing his usual garbs, but he was now wearing a party hat.

"Is he aware that this isn't a party?" Nichole whispered to me as we entered another classroom.

"Oh, let him have his fun," I whispered back as I got the You Can Think Pad out of its gift box.

"I think Mr. Baldi's just outside the door," Nichole said as she got to my side. "I think I heard his smack just before you turned that thing on."

"So we'll juke him, no big deal," I muttered as I answered the last question (I just keep hitting the Ok! button with nothing in it, even though I knew it was useless either way).

Sure enough, as soon as I dropped the Pad, Mr. Baldi came in the room, and he was fairly quick; we barely got by him and out the door.

As we ran, we saw the man-sized sock puppet that was called Arts And Crafters at the end of the hall. Oddly enough, it was wearing a party hat.

"I am not taking any chances," Nichole said as she ran into a classroom. I followed her.

Mr. Baldi entered the room, and we ran around him and out the door, where we ran in the direction opposite of the giant sock puppet.

We heard that jingle again, but this time, we saw where it was coming from.

Playtime was walking down the halls with her jump rope, and she too was wearing a party hat.

She turned and saw us, and I knew it wasn't about to end well.

"Let's play!" she exclaimed excitedly as she ran towards us.

We ran from her, but she was faster than us. She caught us before we could make it to another classroom. She forced one end of the jump rope into Nichole's hands and made me stand in a certain spot.

Before I could jump, I noticed something coming at us full speed. It pushed me and Nichole away while Playtime hit the floor. When it pushed us into a wall, it made a small explosion sound.

"Oh, thanks," I said as I recognized the thing that had pushed us. It was that robot with the big hands and big heart (literally).

Nichole and I ran into a classroom before the robot could push us again.

"I have lost you," the robot said dejectedly. "I don't like that."

"Who cares what you like?" I muttered as I opened the You Can Think Pad box and solved the questions on the Pad.

We raced out of the room. We had done six of those things, and we already heard Mr. Baldi coming our way. We knew that if we found the last one, he would be faster than us. All we could do was hope that once we found the last Pad—assuming we could—we would be lucky enough to leave that place alive.